Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was bullied
(b) His stepfather beat him.
(c) He has no idea.
(d) He was going through puberty.
2. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(b) His birthday.
(c) New years day.
(d) Christmas day.
3. Which of the following characters is Vernon suspected of killing?
4. Which of the following things helps Vernon get through the Mexican border?
(a) A passport.
(b) A gun.
(c) A smile.
5. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He is indifferent towards him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon leave the police station with?
2. Which of the following cities does Vernon tell the customs office he is visiting?
3. Who visits Vernon in prison?
4. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
5. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)