Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of the following philosophical problems does Vernon speak with Ledesma about?
2. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(b) Fun loving.
3. Which of the following guns does Vernon's mother not want to tell the police about?
(a) A sten-gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A tacker.
(d) A rifle.
4. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A cat.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A dog.
5. Which of the following workers does the city have more of than police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon hide in his bedroom?
2. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
3. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. What does Vernon eat in the police station?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)