|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) New years day.
(c) His birthday.
2. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Personality disturbances.
(d) Forensic psychiatry.
3. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
(b) Ciudad de Mexico.
4. What does Vernon want to ask Taylor's mother at church?
(a) Of he can borrow money
(b) Her daughter's address.
(c) Her daughter's phone number
(d) If he can have a Cigarette.
5. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
2. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
3. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
4. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
5. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)