|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
2. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) A cat.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A dog.
3. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
(b) Ciudad de Mexico.
4. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(b) A whisper.
5. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
(a) In Lally's mounth.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In a case.
(d) In his mounth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
2. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
3. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
4. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
5. What is Gobbon's job?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)