|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Ketter own?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A repair garage.
(c) A law firm.
(d) A supermarket.
2. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(a) Forensic psychiatry.
(d) Personality disturbances.
3. What does Lally say is his job?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A sheriff.
4. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
(a) In his jeans.
(b) In his wallet.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his bag.
5. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
2. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
3. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
4. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
5. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)