|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) An unhappy boy.
(b) An anarchist.
(c) A psychopath.
(d) A vandal.
2. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(b) Ol' Payce.
(c) Ol' Brian.
3. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) His birthday.
(c) New years day.
(d) Christmas day.
4. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
(c) His mother.
5. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(b) A whisper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
2. In which of the following cities does Vernon want to visit in Mexico?
3. What does Lally say is his job?
4. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
5. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)