|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(a) Look both ways.
2. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Taylor Figueroa.
(b) Rosse Figaro.
(c) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(d) Rosario Funtego.
3. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
5. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By bus.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lally say is his job?
2. What kind of business does Ketter own?
3. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
4. Where does Lally hide Vernon's joints?
5. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)