|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
2. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
(a) Marilyn Manson.
(b) Neil Yong.
(c) Johnny Paycheck.
(d) Johnny Cash.
3. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Taylor Figueroa.
(b) Rosario Funtego.
(c) Rosse Figaro.
(d) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
4. What does Lally say is his job?
(a) A sheriff.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A psychologist.
5. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
(c) Vernon's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
2. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
3. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
4. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
5. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)