|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
2. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(c) Antisocial personality.
(d) Paranoid schizophrenia.
3. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) An unhappy boy.
(b) A vandal.
(c) A psychopath.
(d) An anarchist.
4. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(a) Ol' Payce.
(d) Ol' Brian.
5. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) His stepfather beat him.
(c) He was going through puberty.
(d) He was bullied
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
2. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
3. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
4. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
5. What does Lally say is his job?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)