|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) New years day.
(d) His birthday.
2. What does Vernon say Jesus was like most of the time?
3. What does Dr. Oliver Goosens diagnose Vernon with?
(a) Antisocial personality.
(d) Paranoid schizophrenia.
4. How does the judge describe Vernon's family situation?
5. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
(a) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Payce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
2. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
3. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
4. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
5. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)