|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Vernon and Palmyra get home from the police station?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By foot.
2. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
(a) He was going through puberty.
(b) He was bullied
(c) His stepfather beat him.
(d) He has no idea.
3. What does Vernon always hear leaving Dr. Oliver Goosens' ambulance?
(c) A whisper.
4. What is the cowgirl wearing under her Levis?
(a) A G-string.
(c) A bikini.
(d) A leotard.
5. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
2. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
3. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
4. What program does Vernon hang up on his mother to watch?
5. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)