|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
2. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(a) Fun loving.
3. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
(a) The animal instinct.
(b) The human condition.
(c) Power hungry people.
(d) Pretty girls.
4. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(b) Personality disturbances.
(c) Forensic psychiatry.
5. What is Gobbon's job?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
2. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
4. Why does Vernon think Jesus became so strange?
5. Who of the following singers does Vernon listen to while packing his bag?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)