|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(c) Forensic psychiatry.
(d) Personality disturbances.
2. What was the name of Dr. Oliver Goosens's patient before Vernon?
(a) Jesus Navarro Rosario.
(b) Rosse Figaro.
(c) Rosario Funtego.
(d) Taylor Figueroa.
3. What is Palmyra's habit to forget to do when he drives to Vernon's house?
(c) Look both ways.
4. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
(b) His mother.
5. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gobbon's job?
2. What kind of business does Ketter own?
3. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 16-years-old?
4. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
5. What does Vernon sell to the pawnbroker?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)