|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Dr. Oliver Goosens label Vernon?
(a) A psychopath.
(b) An unhappy boy.
(c) A vandal.
(d) An anarchist.
2. What is Gobbon's job?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A doctor.
3. How do Vernon's neighbors describe him?
(b) Fun loving.
4. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
(c) Personality disturbances.
(d) Forensic psychiatry.
5. On what special day do the police arrest Vernon?
(a) His birthday.
(b) New years day.
(c) Christmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's attorney when Vernon is 15-years-old?
2. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
3. What did Vernon's mother tell Vernon to be aware of?
4. Who does Vernon want to have to himself in Mexico?
5. Who does Taylor arrive in Mexico with?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)