Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of following animals does Jesus solve a philosophical problem about?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A cat.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A dog.
2. What kind of business does Ketter own?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A law firm.
(c) A repair garage.
(d) A supermarket.
3. How is Leona realted to Taylor?
4. What is Vernon's opinion of the music group which plays through the interview with the journalist?
5. What does Vernon say he feels about Jesus?
(a) He likes him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He is indifferent towards him.
(d) He loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following towns is nearest to Martirio?
2. Where does Vernon put Taylor's LSD-micros?
3. Who visits Vernon in Mexico?
4. What is Dr. Oliver Goosens speciality?
5. Where is Vernon when Jesus begins shooting?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)