|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) Mount Everest.
(b) A thorny tree.
(c) A church spire.
(d) Mount Rushmore.
2. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He goes on hunger strinke.
(b) He makes obscene phonecalls.
(c) He flees Goosen.
(d) He hits an officer.
3. What is Taylor's surname?
(a) Fanny Figure.
4. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
5. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By the jury.
(b) By his attorney.
(c) By his mother.
(d) Alone in a cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
2. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
3. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)