|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taylor's surname?
(d) Fanny Figure.
2. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Dumb people.
(b) Funny people.
(c) Clever people.
(d) Blind people.
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
(a) Her mind.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her panties.
4. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his mother.
(b) By his attorney.
(c) Alone in a cage.
(d) By the jury.
5. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) Mount Rushmore.
(b) Mount Everest.
(c) A church spire.
(d) A thorny tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
2. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
3. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
4. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
5. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)