|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His heart.
(b) His intestines.
(c) His bones.
(d) His lungs.
2. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
(a) Her virginity.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her bike.
(d) Her watch.
3. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
4. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(a) A dress.
(b) A skirt.
5. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
(a) Ol' Butches.
(b) Ol' Buck.
(c) Ol' Brian.
(d) Ol' Barry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Taylor's surname?
2. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
3. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)