|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Blind people.
(b) Dumb people.
(c) Clever people.
(d) Funny people.
2. What is Taylor's surname?
(b) Fanny Figure.
3. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
(a) The truth is God.
(b) The truth is turned into a lie.
(c) The truth doesn't exist.
(d) The truth wins in the end.
4. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
5. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A box of ammunition.
(b) A gun.
(c) A box of tissues.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
2. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
3. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
4. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
5. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)