|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
2. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
3. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
(a) Ol' Butches.
(b) Ol' Brian.
(c) Ol' Buck.
(d) Ol' Barry.
4. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His bones.
(b) His heart.
(c) His intestines.
(d) His lungs.
5. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He hits an officer.
(b) He flees Goosen.
(c) He makes obscene phonecalls.
(d) He goes on hunger strinke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
2. What is Taylor's surname?
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
4. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
5. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)