|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
2. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A box of tissues.
(b) A box of ammunition.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
3. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his attorney.
(b) Alone in a cage.
(c) By his mother.
(d) By the jury.
4. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) Mount Rushmore.
(b) Mount Everest.
(c) A thorny tree.
(d) A church spire.
5. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
2. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
3. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
4. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
5. What is Vernon's opinion about the truth?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)