|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
2. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) A church spire.
(b) Mount Rushmore.
(c) A thorny tree.
(d) Mount Everest.
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her panties.
4. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Funny people.
(b) Clever people.
(c) Blind people.
(d) Dumb people.
5. What is Taylor's surname?
(d) Fanny Figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
2. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
3. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
4. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
5. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)