|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
2. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
(a) Her panties.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her money.
3. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
(a) A church spire.
(b) Mount Everest.
(c) A thorny tree.
(d) Mount Rushmore.
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his attorney.
(b) By his mother.
(c) By the jury.
(d) Alone in a cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
2. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
3. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
4. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
5. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)