|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
(a) A skirt.
(b) A dress.
2. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His heart.
(c) His bones.
(d) His intestines.
3. What interests Vernon about Taylor when he meets her in Houston?
(a) Her panties.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her mind.
4. What is the color of Taylor's eyes?
5. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
(a) He hits an officer.
(b) He flees Goosen.
(c) He goes on hunger strinke.
(d) He makes obscene phonecalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
2. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
3. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
4. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
5. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)