|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon like to do in prison?
2. What is the only item inside Jesus's sports bag?
(a) A box of ammunition.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A box of tissues.
3. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his attorney.
(b) By his mother.
(c) Alone in a cage.
(d) By the jury.
4. Which of the following does Vernon have a problem with?
(a) His bones.
(b) His intestines.
(c) His heart.
(d) His lungs.
5. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
2. What does Taylor Figueroa wear when she meets Vernon in Houston?
3. What is Taylor's surname?
4. How does Vernon jeopardize his bail?
5. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)