|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Vernon think are the only people who are safe?
(a) Blind people.
(b) Clever people.
(c) Dumb people.
(d) Funny people.
2. What does Lori say Jesus took from her?
(a) Her bike.
(b) Her virginity.
(c) Her watch.
(d) Her clothes.
3. What does Vernon have to sit in in the courtroom?
(a) By his mother.
(b) Alone in a cage.
(c) By his attorney.
(d) By the jury.
4. Where does Vernon want Taylor to take him?
5. What is Taylor's surname?
(c) Fanny Figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the girl Vernon loves?
2. What is the name of Vernon's new attorney?
3. What does Vernon say he feels like he is climbing when he exits the cab?
4. Who does Vernon state he feels slimier than?
5. What is Vernon's girl's occupation?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)