Act 1, Chapter 1
1. On which of the following days does the novel begin?
2. What does Vernon Little wear in the opening scene?
(a) Jeans and shoes.
(b) Pants and shoes.
(c) Underwear and shoes.
(d) T-shirt and jeans.
3. What brand of shoes is Vernon Little wearing in the opening scene?
(d) Dr. Martens.
4. Which of the following items of furniture are in the interview room?
(a) One table, one chair and five photos.
(b) Two tables, four chairs and one photo.
(c) One table, two chairs and one photo.
(d) One table, three chairs and two photos.
5. What is Vernon's full name?
(a) Vernon Gregory Little.
(b) Vernon David Gregory Little.
(c) Vernon Little.
(d) Vernon David Little.
6. Who does Vernon live with?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His step-mother.
(d) His step-father.
7. In which of the following Texan cities is the novel set?
(b) El Paso.
8. Which of the following is the location of the murder?
(a) A school.
(b) A café.
(c) A library.
(d) A square.
This section contains 3,274 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)