|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald talk about often?
(a) Medical studies.
(b) The places he has been.
(c) Changes he will make to his father's estate.
2. What does Mrs. Hendred think will change Venetia's mind about Yardley?
(a) A show of intelligence.
(b) A show of ambition.
(c) A show of money.
(d) A show of sensitivity.
3. How does Venetia react when Oswald offers to protect her from Damerel ?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries with relief.
(c) She is touched.
(d) She gets angry.
4. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
5. After speaking to Aubrey in Chapter 5, where does Venetia excuse herself to go?
(a) To the lavatory.
(b) Into the garden.
(c) Back home.
(d) The dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey value which Venetia doesn't want to trespass on in Chapter 4?
2. What does Oswald decide when he visit's the Priory?
3. How does Venetia feel when she is busy in Chapter 16?
4. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
5. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)