|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Venetia unable to sleep during her London trip in Chapter 16?
(a) There is a thunderstorm.
(b) She is ill.
(c) Her uncle snores loudly.
(d) She can't stop thinking of Damerel.
2. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
(a) Many times.
(d) Five or six times.
3. What does Oswald complain to Damerel about in Chapter 9?
(a) Damerel's actions with Venetia.
(b) Venetia's flirtatiousness.
(c) Oswald's father.
(d) Being away from London.
4. What does Venetia note she has for the first time in her life in Chapter 5?
(a) A friend.
(b) A beau.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A rival.
5. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
(a) Laugh in her face.
(b) Check with Venetia first.
(c) Check for Charlotte's approval.
(d) Do the opposite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Venetia and Damerel talk about in the garden in Chapter 6?
2. What is Yardley convinced of in Chapter 1?
3. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
4. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
5. How does Damerel react to Yardley's annoying and offensive comments?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)