|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Oswald tell Venetia he almost did?
(a) Hugged Damerel.
(b) Kicked Damerel.
(c) Hit Damerel in the face.
(d) Had Damerel arrested.
2. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(a) Set up her own house.
(c) Open a shop in London.
(d) Donate it to charity.
3. Who serves as an adviser to Venetia?
(a) Lady Duke.
(b) Lady Donnel.
(c) Lady Denny.
(d) Lady Dunstan.
4. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
(b) Yardley's frankness.
(c) Yardley's confidence.
(d) Yardley's fashion sense.
5. What does Damerel almost do after Oswald leaves in Chapter 9?
(b) Trip over a rake.
(c) Slap Venetia.
(d) Kisses Venetia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Denny worry about once she realizes that Venetia loves Damerel?
2. Who is the striking woman who Venetia saw in Chapter 18?
3. How does Venetia react when Oswald offers to protect her from Damerel ?
4. Where does Damerel take Aubrey in Chapter 10?
5. After speaking to Aubrey in Chapter 5, where does Venetia excuse herself to go?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)