|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
(a) Rose bushes.
(d) A spider web.
2. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
(a) Do the opposite.
(b) Check for Charlotte's approval.
(c) Laugh in her face.
(d) Check with Venetia first.
3. What causes Venetia to feel depressed in Chapter 16?
(a) Having no female friends her own age.
(b) A letter from Mrs. Denny.
(c) Thinking of Damerel.
(d) The sudden appearance of Yardley.
4. What does Oswald seek from Damerel when he intercepts him on the way home in Chapter 9?
(b) An apology.
(c) A duel.
(d) A promise.
5. What does Oswald talk about often?
(a) Changes he will make to his father's estate.
(c) The places he has been.
(d) Medical studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oswald view Damerel in Chapter 8?
2. Who is the striking woman who Venetia saw in Chapter 18?
3. Why does Aubrey's dog begin to bark in Chapter 14?
4. How does Damerel get Yardley to leave the Priory?
5. Why does Venetia have some anger toward Damerel in Chapter 4?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)