|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Venetia longed to do as a little girl?
(a) Stay in London.
(b) Keep a horse.
(c) Attend a ball.
(d) Learn how to play violin.
2. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(a) Upside-down cake.
3. Why did Venetia climb a ladder?
(a) To pick apples.
(b) To reach a box.
(c) To retrieve a book.
(d) To save some kittens.
4. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
5. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
(b) Yardley's confidence.
(c) Yardley's frankness.
(d) Yardley's fashion sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Venetia give for refusing to marry Oswald.
2. What does Oswald talk about often?
3. Why does Mrs. Priddy dote on Charlotte?
4. In what manner is Damerel's letter to Venetia written?
5. What does Aubrey tell Venetia while returning home in a buggy in Chapter 10?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)