|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
(a) Not using good judgment.
(b) Trespassing on his estate.
(c) Riding a horse.
(d) Going out in bad weather.
2. What does Lady Denny worry about once she realizes that Venetia loves Damerel?
(a) That Venetia will lose her inheritance.
(b) That they might marry.
(c) That Venetia will run away to be with him.
(d) That Conway will disown her.
3. What does Oswald complain to Damerel about in Chapter 9?
(a) Venetia's flirtatiousness.
(b) Damerel's actions with Venetia.
(c) Being away from London.
(d) Oswald's father.
4. Who does NOT worry about the propriety of Venetia's visits to the Priory in Chapter 7?
(b) Lady Denny.
5. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
(a) Her lack of an attendant.
(b) Her family.
(c) Picking fruit on his property.
(d) Her manner of dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
2. What does Aubrey value which Venetia doesn't want to trespass on in Chapter 4?
3. What does Yardley assume when he meets Damerel?
4. What does Oswald decide when he visit's the Priory?
5. How does Venetia feel when she is busy in Chapter 16?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)