|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Five days.
2. What does Mrs. Scorrier demand of Venetia in Chapter 13?
(a) To treat Charlotte like a sister.
(b) To stop handling the estate finances.
(c) To pick and marry a suitor.
(d) To stop Damerel's visits to Undershaw.
3. How is the restaurant that Yardley takes Mrs. Hendred and Venetia to in Chapter 18 described?
(a) As rustic.
(b) As modern.
(c) As fancy.
(d) As shabby.
4. Who serves as an adviser to Venetia?
(a) Lady Duke.
(b) Lady Denny.
(c) Lady Donnel.
(d) Lady Dunstan.
5. How does Oswald view Damerel in Chapter 8?
(a) As a romantic rival.
(b) As a sporting rival.
(c) As a friend.
(d) As a threat to Venetia's innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Yardley upsets Aubrey in Chapter 6?
2. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
3. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
4. What reason does Venetia give for refusing to marry Oswald.
5. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)