|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Charlotte's demeanor described to the reader?
(a) As bold and brash.
(b) As demure yet confident.
(c) As pleasant, but scared.
(d) As snooty and dull.
2. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
(a) Sir John.
(b) Sir Charles.
(c) Sir Samuel.
(d) Sir David.
3. According to Venetia, what does she have a time limit to do in Chapter 18?
(a) Raise money.
(b) Come up with a plan.
(c) Find a husband.
(d) Meet her mother.
4. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
(a) Trespassing on his estate.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Not using good judgment.
(d) Going out in bad weather.
5. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
(a) He hopes it will cause Aubrey to become more cautious.
(b) It gives him an excuse to contact Venetia.
(c) He dislikes Aubrey.
(d) It gives him a chance to test out his homemade remedies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
2. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
3. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
4. Who does Venetia receive a brief note from in Chapter 13?
5. What causes Venetia to feel depressed in Chapter 16?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)