|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia do before going to pick fruit?
(a) Invites her nurse along.
(b) Packs a snack.
(c) Changes her clothes.
(d) Brushes her hair.
2. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
(a) His flirting with her daughters.
(b) His neglect of his estate.
(c) His treatment of Sophie.
(d) His lack of a sense of humor.
3. What did Mrs. Priddy once tell Venetia about her mother?
(a) That she had a lovely singing voice.
(b) That she had a skill for painting.
(c) That she was pretty.
(d) That she was smart.
4. What does Oswald hear as he wanders around Undershaw?
(b) Venetia's laugh.
(c) Damerel shouting.
(d) Hunting calls.
5. What is Clara Denny's opinion of Yardley?
(a) She thinks he is handsome, but dimwitted.
(b) She thinks he is clever and funny.
(c) She thinks he is strange and disturbed.
(d) She thinks he is pushy and rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia have to figure out at the end of Chapter 17?
2. What does Yardley assume when he meets Damerel?
3. How does Damerel react to the news that Venetia plans to set up a house for herself?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Oswald tell Venetia he almost did?
5. Who is Aubrey?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)