|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
(a) That the villiagers want Damerel to leave.
(b) That he doesn't approve of Damerel.
(c) That Aubrey is emotionally unstable.
(d) That Yardley will marry Venetia.
2. What is the name of Venetia's family estate?
3. Who is Damerel?
(a) A Lord.
(b) A Duke.
(c) A Baron.
(d) An Earl.
4. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
(b) Yardley's confidence.
(c) Yardley's fashion sense.
(d) Yardley's frankness.
5. What does Oswald decide when he visit's the Priory?
(a) That his mother should counsel Venetia about propriety.
(b) Damerel, Venetia and Aubrey are too comfortable together.
(c) His chances are good for winning Venetia's heart.
(d) He should work with Yardley to get rid of Damerel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
2. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
3. Who is Aubrey?
4. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
5. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)