|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
(a) Birthday parties.
(b) A London coming out.
(c) A baptism.
(d) An education.
2. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
3. Why does Venetia have some anger toward Damerel in Chapter 4?
(a) He insulted her.
(b) He hasn't tried to contact her.
(c) For his behavior toward Mrs. Denny.
(d) He gossiped about her in the village.
4. What does Yardley assume when he meets Damerel?
(a) That Yardley was a friend of Venetia's father.
(b) That Yardley is a friend to Aubrey.
(c) That Yardley is Mrs. Priddy's son.
(d) That Yardley is there to cause trouble.
5. Who serves as an adviser to Venetia?
(a) Lady Denny.
(b) Lady Donnel.
(c) Lady Dunstan.
(d) Lady Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald hear as he wanders around Undershaw?
2. In what manner is Damerel's letter to Venetia written?
3. Who does Venetia tell about her encounter with Lord Damerel ?
4. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
5. What does Aubrey spend most of his time doing?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)