|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Damerel's real reason for returning to his estate?
(a) To escape his aunts.
(b) To sell the estate.
(c) To see friends.
(d) To attend a funeral.
2. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
3. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
(a) His flirting with her daughters.
(b) His lack of a sense of humor.
(c) His neglect of his estate.
(d) His treatment of Sophie.
4. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By speaking well of Venetia.
(b) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
(c) By treating him like a normal boy.
(d) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
5. What is the name of Aubrey's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
2. What is Mrs. Priddy's opinion of Damerel in Chapter 7?
3. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
4. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
5. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)