|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
(a) Five days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Ten days.
2. Who serves as an adviser to Venetia?
(a) Lady Dunstan.
(b) Lady Denny.
(c) Lady Donnel.
(d) Lady Duke.
3. Why is Yardley threatened by Damerel?
(a) He worries Damerel will buy the Undershaw Estate.
(b) He worries Damerel will attack Aubrey.
(c) He worries Damerel will steal Venetia's heart.
(d) He worries there will be gossip about Damerel and Venetia.
4. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As slow-witted.
(b) As anxious.
(c) As stubborn.
(d) As compassionate.
5. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
2. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
3. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
5. How does Damerel get Yardley to leave the Priory?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)