|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Venetia's family estate?
2. What does Oswald decide when he visit's the Priory?
(a) He should work with Yardley to get rid of Damerel.
(b) Damerel, Venetia and Aubrey are too comfortable together.
(c) His chances are good for winning Venetia's heart.
(d) That his mother should counsel Venetia about propriety.
3. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
(a) The public opinion for Damerel.
(b) Venetia's social standing.
(c) Aubrey's emotional state.
(d) Muscle injuries.
4. What word did Venetia use to describe Yardley to Damerel?
5. What does Venetia decide to pick in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
2. Whom does Oswald dislike?
3. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
4. What about Yardley upsets Aubrey in Chapter 6?
5. Who does Venetia think would be jealous of Damerel?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)