|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does NOT worry about the propriety of Venetia's visits to the Priory in Chapter 7?
(a) Lady Denny.
2. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
3. Why is Venetia worried that something is wrong with Aubrey at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) His horse can be seen wandering on a ridge.
(b) He did not come home for lunch.
(c) He said he would be back in ten minutes.
(d) His dog returns alone.
4. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
(a) Angering others.
5. What word did Venetia use to describe Yardley to Damerel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
2. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
3. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
4. What does Venetia note to Oswald about his father.
5. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)