|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is big news in town in Chapter 3?
(a) The hot weather.
(b) The summer festival.
(c) Lord Damerel's return.
(d) The vicar's death.
2. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
(a) It gives him an excuse to contact Venetia.
(b) It gives him a chance to test out his homemade remedies.
(c) He dislikes Aubrey.
(d) He hopes it will cause Aubrey to become more cautious.
3. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Three days.
4. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
(b) Mrs. Denny.
(c) Mrs. Priddy.
5. What does Oswald talk about often?
(a) The places he has been.
(b) Medical studies.
(c) Changes he will make to his father's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
2. What did Mrs. Priddy once tell Venetia about her mother?
3. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
4. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
5. What does Venetia escape at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)