|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
(a) The riverbank.
(b) The Priory.
(c) Just outside the village.
(d) A cemetery.
2. What is the name of Venetia's family estate?
3. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
(a) Five or six times.
(c) Many times.
4. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
(a) That she caused her father's death.
(b) That her mother is alive.
(c) That she doesn't miss her father.
(d) That her father haunts the family house.
5. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
(a) Not using good judgment.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Going out in bad weather.
(d) Trespassing on his estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
2. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
3. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
4. Who does NOT worry about the propriety of Venetia's visits to the Priory in Chapter 7?
5. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)