|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(d) Upside-down cake.
2. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was ugly.
(b) He was dull.
(c) He was dashing.
(d) He was charming.
3. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By speaking well of Venetia.
(b) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
(c) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
(d) By treating him like a normal boy.
4. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
(a) Using famous quotes.
(b) In rhymes.
(c) In French.
(d) Using lyrics from songs.
5. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Nineteen years old.
(b) Twenty-eight years old
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Twenty-one years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
2. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
3. What does Lady Denny's husband do to her dismay in Chapter 3?
4. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
5. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)