|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
(a) That her father haunts the family house.
(b) That she caused her father's death.
(c) That she doesn't miss her father.
(d) That her mother is alive.
2. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By speaking well of Venetia.
(b) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
(c) By treating him like a normal boy.
(d) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
3. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As stubborn.
(b) As compassionate.
(c) As anxious.
(d) As slow-witted.
4. What does Yardley assume when he meets Damerel?
(a) That Yardley is a friend to Aubrey.
(b) That Yardley is there to cause trouble.
(c) That Yardley was a friend of Venetia's father.
(d) That Yardley is Mrs. Priddy's son.
5. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia note she has for the first time in her life in Chapter 5?
2. Who serves as an adviser to Venetia?
3. How does Venetia feel when she awakes in Chapter 5?
4. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
5. What is Yardley convinced of in Chapter 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)