|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was dull.
(b) He was ugly.
(c) He was dashing.
(d) He was charming.
2. What does Venetia escape at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Having to visit with Yardley.
(b) A boring conversation with Aubrey.
(c) The complaints of her staff.
(d) Her stuffy bedroom.
3. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
(b) By treating him like a normal boy.
(c) By speaking well of Venetia.
(d) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
4. How does Venetia feel when she awakes in Chapter 5?
5. What does Venetia decide to pick in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oswald say Venetia can't understand the danger Damerel poses to her?
2. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
3. What is the name of Venetia's nurse?
4. Who does Venetia think would be jealous of Damerel?
5. Why does Venetia have some anger toward Damerel in Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)