|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Damerel's real reason for returning to his estate?
(a) To attend a funeral.
(b) To see friends.
(c) To escape his aunts.
(d) To sell the estate.
2. How does Damerel get Yardley to leave the Priory?
(a) He implies that Venetia will be leaving.
(b) He offers him lunch.
(c) He asks him to fetch medicine from the village.
(d) He asks him to go.
3. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
4. What does Damerel tell Venetia about Lady Sophie in Chapter 6?
(a) That he and Lady Sophia have a daughter.
(b) That Lady Sophia is Venetia's cousin.
(c) That Lady Sophia jilted him.
(d) That Lady Sophia is dead.
5. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
(a) The public opinion for Damerel.
(b) Aubrey's emotional state.
(c) Venetia's social standing.
(d) Muscle injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
2. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
4. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
5. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)