|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what manner is Damerel's letter to Venetia written?
(a) In rhyme.
(b) In code.
2. Whom does Oswald dislike?
(c) Crippled people.
(d) The aristocracy.
3. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Orders her home.
(b) Offers her his horse.
(c) Scolds her.
(d) Kisses her.
4. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
(a) Sir Charles.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir Samuel.
(d) Sir David.
5. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
2. Who serves as an adviser to Venetia?
3. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
4. What about Yardley upsets Aubrey in Chapter 6?
5. What is Yardley convinced of in Chapter 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)