|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oswald say Venetia can't understand the danger Damerel poses to her?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She is too stupid.
(c) She is too innocent.
(d) She is too young.
2. What does Lady Denny's husband do to her dismay in Chapter 3?
(a) Invites Damerel into their home.
(b) Travels to London without her.
(c) Arranges a marriage for her daughter.
(d) Refuses to host a party in their house.
3. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A London coming out.
(c) Birthday parties.
(d) An education.
4. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was dashing.
(b) He was dull.
(c) He was charming.
(d) He was ugly.
5. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
(a) When Aubrey goes to Oxford.
(b) When she turns thirty.
(c) When Conway returns.
(d) After he gets rid of Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
2. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
3. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
4. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)