|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's fashion sense.
(b) Yardley's confidence.
(c) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
(d) Yardley's frankness.
2. What does Aubrey value which Venetia doesn't want to trespass on in Chapter 4?
(a) His exercise.
(b) His independence.
(c) His religious beliefs.
3. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
(a) Sir Samuel.
(b) Sir David.
(c) Sir Charles.
(d) Sir John.
4. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was dull.
(b) He was dashing.
(c) He was charming.
(d) He was ugly.
5. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
(a) He hopes it will cause Aubrey to become more cautious.
(b) It gives him an excuse to contact Venetia.
(c) He dislikes Aubrey.
(d) It gives him a chance to test out his homemade remedies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
2. Who is Damerel?
3. What does Lady Denny's husband do to her dismay in Chapter 3?
4. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
5. Why is Venetia worried that something is wrong with Aubrey at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)