|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Venetia react when Oswald offers to protect her from Damerel ?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries with relief.
(d) She is touched.
2. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
(a) Muscle injuries.
(b) Venetia's social standing.
(c) The public opinion for Damerel.
(d) Aubrey's emotional state.
3. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
(a) He finds the home uncomfortable.
(b) He is in the military.
(c) He is searching for his mother.
(d) He travels for business.
4. What does Venetia escape at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Having to visit with Yardley.
(b) The complaints of her staff.
(c) A boring conversation with Aubrey.
(d) Her stuffy bedroom.
5. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
(a) Going out in bad weather.
(b) Trespassing on his estate.
(c) Riding a horse.
(d) Not using good judgment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Venetia have some anger toward Damerel in Chapter 4?
2. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
3. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
4. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
5. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)