|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Damerel's real reason for returning to his estate?
(a) To escape his aunts.
(b) To see friends.
(c) To sell the estate.
(d) To attend a funeral.
2. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
(a) That he doesn't approve of Damerel.
(b) That the villiagers want Damerel to leave.
(c) That Yardley will marry Venetia.
(d) That Aubrey is emotionally unstable.
3. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
(a) It gives him an excuse to contact Venetia.
(b) He dislikes Aubrey.
(c) He hopes it will cause Aubrey to become more cautious.
(d) It gives him a chance to test out his homemade remedies.
4. Why did Venetia think Damerel returned to the Priory?
(a) So he could meet her.
(b) To entertain guests.
(c) On business.
(d) To recuperate from an injury.
5. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
2. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
3. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
4. How did Damerel feel after his affair with Lady Sophia?
5. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)