|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia bring with her to the Priory in Chapter 5?
2. What is Damerel's real reason for returning to his estate?
(a) To sell the estate.
(b) To escape his aunts.
(c) To see friends.
(d) To attend a funeral.
3. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
(a) By not speaking to them.
(b) By suggesting they were old maids.
(c) By scolding them.
(d) By calling them children.
4. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As stubborn.
(b) As slow-witted.
(c) As compassionate.
(d) As anxious.
5. What word did Venetia use to describe Yardley to Damerel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Yardley upsets Aubrey in Chapter 6?
2. What does Lady Denny's husband do to her dismay in Chapter 3?
3. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
4. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
5. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)