|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
(b) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
(c) By treating him like a normal boy.
(d) By speaking well of Venetia.
2. What is big news in town in Chapter 3?
(a) Lord Damerel's return.
(b) The summer festival.
(c) The hot weather.
(d) The vicar's death.
3. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(c) Upside-down cake.
4. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's confidence.
(b) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
(c) Yardley's fashion sense.
(d) Yardley's frankness.
5. Why did Venetia think Damerel returned to the Priory?
(a) So he could meet her.
(b) On business.
(c) To entertain guests.
(d) To recuperate from an injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
2. What does Venetia do before going to pick fruit?
3. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
4. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
5. How did Damerel feel after his affair with Lady Sophia?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)