|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As stubborn.
(c) As slow-witted.
(d) As anxious.
2. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
(a) Just outside the village.
(b) The Priory.
(c) The riverbank.
(d) A cemetery.
3. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Scolds her.
(b) Offers her his horse.
(c) Orders her home.
(d) Kisses her.
4. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
(a) Her family.
(b) Picking fruit on his property.
(c) Her lack of an attendant.
(d) Her manner of dress.
5. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(a) Open a shop in London.
(b) Donate it to charity.
(c) Set up her own house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
2. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of Venetia's family estate?
4. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
5. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)