|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
2. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her manner of dress.
(c) Picking fruit on his property.
(d) Her lack of an attendant.
3. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
(a) A pauper.
(b) His cousin.
(c) A young man.
(d) One of his maids.
4. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As slow-witted.
(b) As compassionate.
(c) As stubborn.
(d) As anxious.
5. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
(a) He is sickly.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He is old.
(d) He is disfigured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Venetia's nurse?
2. What does Aubrey spend most of his time doing?
3. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
4. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
5. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)