|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia do before going to pick fruit?
(a) Invites her nurse along.
(b) Changes her clothes.
(c) Packs a snack.
(d) Brushes her hair.
2. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
(a) That she caused her father's death.
(b) That her father haunts the family house.
(c) That her mother is alive.
(d) That she doesn't miss her father.
3. In Chapter 2, what are society ladies said not to have done?
(a) Gone out without an attendant.
(b) Dressed in unfashionable clothes.
(c) Picked fruit.
(d) Spoken to strange men.
4. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her lack of an attendant.
(c) Picking fruit on his property.
(d) Her manner of dress.
5. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
(a) Expecting Conway to return.
(b) Wearing men's clothes.
(c) Inviting Oswald over.
(d) Wandering without a chaperone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
2. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
3. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
5. Who is Aubrey?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)