|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
(a) That her mother is alive.
(b) That her father haunts the family house.
(c) That she doesn't miss her father.
(d) That she caused her father's death.
2. Who is Damerel?
(a) A Baron.
(b) An Earl.
(c) A Lord.
(d) A Duke.
3. What is Yardley convinced of in Chapter 1?
(a) That he can get Venetia to marry his son.
(b) That he will acquire Venetia's family home.
(c) That Oswald is stealing from Venetia's family.
(d) That Venetia will marry him.
4. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
5. What does Aubrey spend most of his time doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
2. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
3. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does Venetia decide to pick in Chapter 2?
5. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)