|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
(a) Picking fruit on his property.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her lack of an attendant.
(d) Her manner of dress.
2. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
3. Who serves as an adviser to Venetia?
(a) Lady Denny.
(b) Lady Dunstan.
(c) Lady Donnel.
(d) Lady Duke.
4. How does Lady Denny act toward Lord Damerel?
5. Who is Damerel?
(a) An Earl.
(b) A Duke.
(c) A Baron.
(d) A Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
2. Who does Venetia tell about her encounter with Lord Damerel ?
3. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
4. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
5. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)