|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(d) Upside-down cake.
2. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
(a) Her lack of an attendant.
(b) Her manner of dress.
(c) Her family.
(d) Picking fruit on his property.
3. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
(a) Anya Seton.
(b) Georgette Heyer.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Victoria Holt.
4. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
(a) He is sickly.
(b) He is old.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is disfigured.
5. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
(a) The Priory.
(b) Just outside the village.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) The riverbank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
2. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
3. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
4. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
5. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)