Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
(a) He is sickly.
(b) He is old.
(c) He is disfigured.
(d) He is handsome.
2. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
(c) Angering others.
3. According to Mrs. Hendred, why must Venetia not meet with the striking woman in Chapter 18?
(a) It would upset Damerel.
(b) It will only cause heart break.
(c) It could be dangerous.
(d) It will ruin her reputation.
4. Why does Venetia stop going to the Priory in Chapter 8?
(a) Aubrey returns home.
(b) Mrs. Denny advises against it.
(c) Bad weather moves in.
(d) She and Damerel have a disagreement.
5. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
(a) By not speaking to them.
(b) By calling them children.
(c) By suggesting they were old maids.
(d) By scolding them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Damerel get Yardley to leave the Priory?
2. How is Sir Lambert described?
3. What does Venetia tell her aunt at the end of Chapter 19?
4. What does Damerel finally do at the end of Chapter 21?
5. What disturbs Mrs. Hendred about Venetia's conduct?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)