|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(c) Upside-down cake.
2. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
(a) An education.
(b) A baptism.
(c) Birthday parties.
(d) A London coming out.
3. Why does Mrs. Scorrier stop interfering in Aubrey's affairs after awhile?
(a) Charlotte threatens to send Mrs. Scorrier away if she doesn't stop.
(b) Venetia says Conway would want Venetia herself to handle Aubrey's affairs.
(c) Aubrey threatens Mrs. Scorrier angrily.
(d) Mrs. Scorrier can see Aubrey doesn't need her opinions.
4. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
(a) Aubrey's father's hunting skills.
(b) Mrs. Priddy's dislike for Damerel.
(c) Damerel's last love affair.
(d) The latest operas in London.
5. What does Damerel announce at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He will stay longer than planned.
(b) He never wants to see Venetia again.
(c) He saw Conway in the village.
(d) He will soon leave his estate again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who does Venetia receive a lengthy letter from in Chapter 13?
3. What prompts Aubrey to change his behavior towards Mrs. Scorrier in Chapter 14?
4. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
5. Who is Marston?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)