Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As slow-witted.
(c) As anxious.
(d) As stubborn.
2. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(a) Donate it to charity.
(c) Open a shop in London.
(d) Set up her own house.
3. How does Damerel react to Yardley's annoying and offensive comments?
(a) With good manners.
(b) With irritation.
(c) With sarcastic replies.
(d) With shock.
4. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
(a) When she turns thirty.
(b) When Conway returns.
(c) When Aubrey goes to Oxford.
(d) After he gets rid of Oswald.
5. What does Venetia do before going to pick fruit?
(a) Changes her clothes.
(b) Invites her nurse along.
(c) Packs a snack.
(d) Brushes her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
2. What word did Venetia use to describe Yardley to Damerel?
3. How did Damerel feel after his affair with Lady Sophia?
4. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
5. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)