|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(a) Open a shop in London.
(c) Donate it to charity.
(d) Set up her own house.
2. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
3. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is old.
(c) He is sickly.
(d) He is disfigured.
4. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's frankness.
(b) Yardley's confidence.
(c) Yardley's fashion sense.
(d) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
5. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
(a) He finds the home uncomfortable.
(b) He is searching for his mother.
(c) He travels for business.
(d) He is in the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
2. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
3. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
4. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)