|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Damerel react to Yardley's annoying and offensive comments?
(a) With irritation.
(b) With good manners.
(c) With shock.
(d) With sarcastic replies.
2. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
(a) Mrs. Priddy's dislike for Damerel.
(b) Damerel's last love affair.
(c) The latest operas in London.
(d) Aubrey's father's hunting skills.
3. After speaking to Aubrey in Chapter 5, where does Venetia excuse herself to go?
(a) Back home.
(b) To the lavatory.
(c) The dining room.
(d) Into the garden.
4. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
(a) Riding a horse.
(b) Not using good judgment.
(c) Going out in bad weather.
(d) Trespassing on his estate.
5. What does Aubrey value which Venetia doesn't want to trespass on in Chapter 4?
(a) His religious beliefs.
(b) His independence.
(d) His exercise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
2. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
3. How does Venetia react when Oswald offers to protect her from Damerel ?
4. What is the name of Venetia's nurse?
5. Who is Aubrey?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)