|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
(a) Wearing men's clothes.
(b) Expecting Conway to return.
(c) Wandering without a chaperone.
(d) Inviting Oswald over.
2. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By speaking well of Venetia.
(b) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
(c) By treating him like a normal boy.
(d) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
3. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
(a) Birthday parties.
(b) A baptism.
(c) An education.
(d) A London coming out.
4. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
(a) Angering others.
5. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) He develops a high fever.
(b) He falls down some stairs.
(c) He falls from a horse.
(d) He gets lost in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
2. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
3. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
4. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
5. Whom does Oswald dislike?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)