|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
2. Why does Oswald say Venetia can't understand the danger Damerel poses to her?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too stupid.
(d) She is too innocent.
3. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
(a) Sir John.
(b) Sir David.
(c) Sir Charles.
(d) Sir Samuel.
4. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
(a) He hopes it will cause Aubrey to become more cautious.
(b) It gives him a chance to test out his homemade remedies.
(c) He dislikes Aubrey.
(d) It gives him an excuse to contact Venetia.
5. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
(a) By suggesting they were old maids.
(b) By scolding them.
(c) By not speaking to them.
(d) By calling them children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
2. What does Venetia decide to pick in Chapter 2?
3. How does Damerel react to Yardley's annoying and offensive comments?
4. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
5. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)