|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
(a) A Spaniel.
(b) A Beagle.
(c) A Boxer.
(d) A Terrier.
2. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(a) Donate it to charity.
(c) Set up her own house.
(d) Open a shop in London.
3. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
(b) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
(c) By treating him like a normal boy.
(d) By speaking well of Venetia.
4. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
(a) He travels for business.
(b) He is in the military.
(c) He is searching for his mother.
(d) He finds the home uncomfortable.
5. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
(c) Angering others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
2. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
3. Why does Venetia have some anger toward Damerel in Chapter 4?
4. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
5. Who is Aubrey?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)