|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Nineteen years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Twenty-eight years old
2. How does Lady Denny act toward Lord Damerel?
3. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
(a) Anya Seton.
(b) Georgette Heyer.
(c) Victoria Holt.
(d) Jane Austen.
4. How does Venetia react when Oswald offers to protect her from Damerel ?
(a) She cries with relief.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She is touched.
(d) She laughs.
5. In what manner is Damerel's letter to Venetia written?
(c) In rhyme.
(d) In code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Oswald dislike?
2. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
3. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
4. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
5. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)