|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(b) Set up her own house.
(c) Donate it to charity.
(d) Open a shop in London.
2. What does Venetia bring with her to the Priory in Chapter 5?
3. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's fashion sense.
(b) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
(c) Yardley's confidence.
(d) Yardley's frankness.
4. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
(a) Sir Samuel.
(b) Sir David.
(c) Sir Charles.
(d) Sir John.
5. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
(b) Mrs. Denny.
(c) Mrs. Priddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
3. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
4. Why is Venetia worried that something is wrong with Aubrey at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)