|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Nineteen years old.
(b) Twenty-eight years old
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
2. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
(d) Angering others.
3. Who does Venetia tell about her encounter with Lord Damerel ?
(a) Mrs. Priddy.
(c) No one.
4. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
5. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
(a) By saying he respected Aubrey's father.
(b) By offering Aubrey free use of his library.
(c) By treating him like a normal boy.
(d) By speaking well of Venetia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
2. How does Lady Denny act toward Lord Damerel?
3. What does Yardley assume when he meets Damerel?
4. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
5. How does Venetia feel when she awakes in Chapter 5?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)