|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
(a) When she turns thirty.
(b) When Aubrey goes to Oxford.
(c) After he gets rid of Oswald.
(d) When Conway returns.
2. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was ugly.
(b) He was dull.
(c) He was dashing.
(d) He was charming.
3. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Offers her his horse.
(c) Orders her home.
(d) Scolds her.
4. What is the name of Venetia's nurse?
(a) Mrs. Portly.
(b) Mrs. Penny.
(c) Mrs. Putney.
(d) Mrs. Priddy.
5. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
2. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
3. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
4. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
5. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)