|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
(c) Mrs. Denny.
(d) Mrs. Priddy.
2. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) Anya Seton.
(c) Victoria Holt.
(d) Georgette Heyer.
3. Why is Venetia worried that something is wrong with Aubrey at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) He said he would be back in ten minutes.
(b) He did not come home for lunch.
(c) His dog returns alone.
(d) His horse can be seen wandering on a ridge.
4. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
5. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(d) Upside-down cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
3. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
4. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
5. Who does Venetia think would be jealous of Damerel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)