|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
(a) He is in the military.
(b) He finds the home uncomfortable.
(c) He is searching for his mother.
(d) He travels for business.
3. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
(a) Using famous quotes.
(b) In French.
(c) In rhymes.
(d) Using lyrics from songs.
4. Why does Oswald say Venetia can't understand the danger Damerel poses to her?
(a) She is too stupid.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is too innocent.
5. Why is Venetia worried that something is wrong with Aubrey at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) His dog returns alone.
(b) His horse can be seen wandering on a ridge.
(c) He did not come home for lunch.
(d) He said he would be back in ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
2. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
3. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
4. Who does Venetia think would be jealous of Damerel?
5. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)