|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen and Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
(a) He hopes it will cause Aubrey to become more cautious.
(b) It gives him a chance to test out his homemade remedies.
(c) It gives him an excuse to contact Venetia.
(d) He dislikes Aubrey.
2. How does Damerel get Yardley to leave the Priory?
(a) He offers him lunch.
(b) He asks him to go.
(c) He implies that Venetia will be leaving.
(d) He asks him to fetch medicine from the village.
3. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
(a) Not using good judgment.
(b) Trespassing on his estate.
(c) Riding a horse.
(d) Going out in bad weather.
4. What is the name of Conway's new wife?
5. What does Venetia threaten to do if Oswald does not apologize in Chapter 9?
(a) Tell his father what he did.
(b) Break off their engagement.
(c) Report him to the authorities.
(d) Have Damerel challenge him to a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Damerel take Aubrey in Chapter 10?
2. What does Venetia find that she enjoys doing in Chapter 16?
3. How does Damerel react to Yardley's annoying and offensive comments?
4. After speaking to Aubrey in Chapter 5, where does Venetia excuse herself to go?
5. Why does Venetia have some anger toward Damerel in Chapter 4?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)