|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen and Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia find that she enjoys doing in Chapter 16?
(a) Dressing up in new London styles.
(b) Going to tea houses.
(c) Visiting art galleries.
(d) Attending the opera.
2. Where do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald?
(a) To stay with his Uncle.
(b) On a holiday to France.
(c) To a monastery.
(d) To a university.
3. After speaking to Aubrey in Chapter 5, where does Venetia excuse herself to go?
(a) Back home.
(b) Into the garden.
(c) The dining room.
(d) To the lavatory.
4. Where does Damerel take Aubrey in Chapter 10?
5. How does Damerel get Yardley to leave the Priory?
(a) He asks him to go.
(b) He implies that Venetia will be leaving.
(c) He asks him to fetch medicine from the village.
(d) He offers him lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
2. What does Damerel scold Aubrey for in Chapter 4?
3. How does Damerel react to Yardley's annoying and offensive comments?
4. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
5. How does Venetia feel when she is busy in Chapter 16?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)