|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to her happiness, what has Alyx forgotten to warn Raine about?
(a) Pagnell's plan to kill Raine.
(b) The situation with Miles and Elizabeth.
(c) A disturbing premonition she had.
(d) Her pregnancy.
2. What does the King demand that Raine do?
(a) Stay with his wife and their baby.
(b) Disband his gang of outlaws.
(c) Pay him a hefty fine.
(d) Return to his court.
3. When Alyx went to the king, how did it make Raine feel?
(a) It made him feel love.
(b) It made him feel jealous.
(c) He was confused.
(d) It hurt his pride.
4. What does Raine tell Alyx that they will do on the day of their reunion?
(a) Move away together.
(b) Get married.
(c) Return to the camp.
(d) Attack Pagnell's men.
5. Who was dressed up as a guard at the execution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the camp at the beginning of Chapter 20?
2. What does Roger wish to find out from Alyx at the fair?
3. What does the King demand Miles do?
4. After riding for two hours, where do Joss and Alyx arrive?
5. Who has Miles agreed to marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who pulls Alyx out of the crowd at the fair and why does he do this?
2. What does Pagnell do to Alyx at the wedding?
3. Why does Roger Chatworth visit the camp?
4. What sort of reception does Alyx receive when she returns to the camp?
5. What does Alyx discover after leaving the camp, and what is her reaction this news?
6. When Alyx realizes that she has been very selfish throughout her life, what does she do?
7. Why does Raine feel betrayed by Alyx at the fair?
8. What do Raine and Gavin do when Alyx tells them about Elizabeth and Miles?
9. Why does the king agree to pardon Raine?
10. Why does Brian Chatworth come to the outlaw's camp?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)