|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Henry ignore?
(a) Petitions from the Montgomerys.
(b) Raine's apology.
(c) A serious illness sweeping England.
(d) A warrant for Alyx's arrest.
2. Who does Alyx defend in front of Roger at the fair?
(b) The outlaws.
3. Why does Roger's brother want to fight him?
(a) To avenge Mary.
(b) Roger has tried to take away his land and inheritance.
(c) To avenge Bronwyn.
(d) Roger has stolen a small fortune from him.
4. What does Alyx discover after leaving the camp?
(a) Alyx discovers that she has feelings for Joss.
(b) Alyx discovers that Raine had many enemies.
(c) Alyx discovers that she does not want to live without Raine.
(d) Alyx discovers that she is pregnant.
5. What is King Henry grieving?
(a) His advisor's death.
(b) His son's death.
(c) His wife's death.
(d) His daughter's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alyx's and Raine's newborn?
2. What does Alyx do to try to gain the trust and friendship of the gang members?
3. What does the King demand that Raine do?
4. Who accompanies Raine and Alyx to the fair?
5. How does Alyx feel when she has not heard from Raine for two months?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Alyx learn of the Montgomerys?
2. What does Judith tell Alyx about the family feud after Alyx returns home from the fair?
3. What happens during the fight between Roger and Raine?
4. Why does Roger Chatworth visit the camp?
5. What happens when Alyx arrives at the monastery after a two-hour long journey?
6. What happens in November, and how does it affect Alyx?
7. What does Alyx discover after leaving the camp, and what is her reaction this news?
8. Why does Raine feel betrayed by Alyx at the fair?
9. Is the end of the novel a happy ending?
10. What do Raine and Gavin do when Alyx tells them about Elizabeth and Miles?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)