|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was dressed up as a guard at the execution?
2. What does Alyx do to try to gain the trust and friendship of the gang members?
(a) Share food and bandage wounds.
(b) Shares some personal anecdotes.
(c) Cleans up after them.
(d) Sings for them.
3. What does Pagnell do to Alyx to avenge his ego?
(a) Pagnell ruins her singing voice by stabbing her windpipe.
(b) Pagnell forces himself on her.
(c) Pagnell locks Alyx up in the castle's dungeons.
(d) Pagnell declares that he will kill Raine.
4. Who married Bronwyn?
5. Who finds Alyx guilty of the charges against her?
(a) The public.
(b) The king.
(c) Pagnell's cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raine instruct Joss to do at the execution scene?
2. What does Brian do to Raine?
3. How do the outlaws feel when Alyx leaves the camp?
4. What happens when Alyx tries to write letters to Raine in Chapter 18?
5. What does Judith try to explain to Alyx after the fair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brian Chatworth come to the outlaw's camp?
2. What happens during the fight between Roger and Raine?
3. Why does Raine feel betrayed by Alyx at the fair?
4. Who does Alyx meet at the wedding and what does Alyx think of this person?
5. Why does the king agree to pardon Raine?
6. What does Gavin and Judith ask Alyx to do to bring Raine back home for good?
7. What does Judith tell Alyx about the family feud after Alyx returns home from the fair?
8. What happens when Alyx arrives at the monastery after a two-hour long journey?
9. Who pulls Alyx out of the crowd at the fair and why does he do this?
10. Why does Roger Chatworth visit the camp?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)