|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Raine's men prevent Alyx from following Raine from the fair?
(a) Raine feels that Alyx has betrayed him.
(b) Raine can sense that Alyx is enjoying herself at the fair.
(c) Raine wishes Alyx to remain with Judith.
(d) Raine is going somewhere dangerous.
2. What does the king request of Alyx in return for granting her favor?
(a) To become his mistress until he finds a wife.
(b) To allow her portrait to be painted.
(c) To become his nurse until he finds someone permanent.
(d) To remain at his palace for a week.
3. What has Alyx lost as a result of the execution drama?
(a) Her peace of mind.
(b) Her mother's locket.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her baby.
4. Why does Roger's brother want to fight him?
(a) To avenge Bronwyn.
(b) Roger has stolen a small fortune from him.
(c) To avenge Mary.
(d) Roger has tried to take away his land and inheritance.
5. Who is Alyx introduced to at the end of Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Henry ignore?
2. Why does Alyx agree to go with Pagnell when they see each other at the wedding?
3. Who arrives at the camp with a roar of laughter?
4. Who married Bronwyn?
5. Who dies in Alyx's arms after the challenge match?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)