|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raine tell Alyx that they will do on the day of their reunion?
(a) Attack Pagnell's men.
(b) Return to the camp.
(c) Get married.
(d) Move away together.
2. What is King Henry grieving?
(a) His son's death.
(b) His advisor's death.
(c) His wife's death.
(d) His daughter's death.
3. Who has Miles agreed to marry?
4. What happens when Alyx tries to write letters to Raine in Chapter 18?
(a) She cannot find anyone willing to take mail to the camp.
(b) She doesn't know what to write.
(c) Alyx decides to burn them instead.
(d) Alyx's letters are returned unopened.
5. Who was dressed up as a guard at the execution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the camp at the beginning of Chapter 20?
2. What does the King demand that Raine do?
3. Who finds Alyx guilty of the charges against her?
4. How long does it take Raine to recover from Brian's attack on him?
5. What does King Henry ignore?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the fight between Roger and Raine?
2. When Alyx realizes that she has been very selfish throughout her life, what does she do?
3. What do Raine and Gavin do when Alyx tells them about Elizabeth and Miles?
4. How do the convicts react when Alyx leaves the camp?
5. Why does Raine feel betrayed by Alyx at the fair?
6. What do Raine and Alyx do together at the fair?
7. What happens in November, and how does it affect Alyx?
8. Who pulls Alyx out of the crowd at the fair and why does he do this?
9. What misunderstandings had the king believed?
10. What does Alyx notice in the moments before her execution?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)