Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alyx watch while Raine bathes?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) Raine's naked body.
(c) The waves.
(d) The clouds.
2. Who tells Alyx that she must go into hiding after she is declared a wanted criminal?
(a) A fortune teller.
(b) Alyx's friend.
(c) The priest.
(d) Pagnell's servant.
3. Who will do this to Raine if he returns to England?
(a) The aristocracy.
(b) The Chatworths.
(c) His family.
(d) The king.
4. Who gives Alyx an instrument when she is ten?
(a) A priest.
(b) A relative.
(c) A traveling troubadour.
(d) A royal guard.
5. What does Alyx contemplate doing to prevent any danger coming to Raine?
(a) Alyx contemplates fighting his enemies.
(b) Alyx contemplates commiting suicide.
(c) Alyx contemplates breaking up with him.
(d) Alyx contemplates running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alyx insists this fact at the beginning of Chapter 11, what does Raine do?
2. What does Alyx try to convince Joss to do to the person they say goodbye to?
3. Who attacks Raine after he kisses Anne?
4. Who does Alyx beg Raine to go to after they read the letter?
5. What is the first job that Raine asks Alyx to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Raine and Alyx do together at the fair?
2. Describe the protagonist of the novel.
3. When Alyx realizes that she has been very selfish throughout her life, what does she do?
4. What does the King demand that the Montgomerys do?
5. What happens when Raine tries to help steady Alyx after she stumbles off a horse?
6. Who does Alyx meet at the wedding and what does Alyx think of this person?
7. What happens during the fight between Roger and Raine?
8. What misunderstandings had the king believed?
9. What happens when Alyx arrives at the monastery after a two-hour long journey?
10. Who does Alyx finally meet at the end of Chapter 14?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)