|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raine describe Mary?
(a) Sad, lonely, and sickly.
(b) Carefree and vibrant.
(c) Selfless, kind, and caring.
(d) Selfish and conniving.
2. What do the intruders do after Alyx escapes?
(a) Trash the town.
(b) Arrest her friends and family.
(c) Burn her house down.
(d) Run away.
3. What is Raine's last name?
4. What does Alyx catch Blanche doing after Raine falls asleep in Chapter 8?
(a) Alyx catches Blanche stealing Raine's things.
(b) Alyx catches Blanche snooping.
(c) Alyx catches Blanche crying over Raine's bedside.
(d) Alyx catches Blanche kissing a man.
5. What has king Henry declared Raine?
(a) A victim.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joss kill Lord Edmund?
2. How does Alyx disguise herself when she goes into hiding?
3. What does Alyx first notice about Rosamund?
4. How does Alyx react when Raine tells her that they need to bathe?
5. What does Alyx try to convince Joss to do to the person they say goodbye to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pagnell's servant tell Alyx she must do so no one will recognize her?
2. Why is Alyx horrified to find out that she will be Raine's servant?
3. What happens while Alyx is at the river working on her first task?
4. After hearing Alyx's reason for pouring water on Joss, how does Raine react?
5. What does Alyx do to Joss while sitting around the fire, and why does she do this?
6. What plan does Joss and Alyx come up with to stop Raine from leaving the camp?
7. Why does Alyx get into a disagreement with Blanche?
8. Who do Joss and Alyx say goodbye to before leaving the camp?
9. What do the group at the camp accuse Alyx of?
10. What happens to Alyx when she is walking to practice one day?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)