|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raine react to Alyx's lie in the tent?
(a) He is intrigued.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is heartbroken.
(d) He is surprised.
2. How does Alyx try to make peace with the camp?
(a) Alyx plays the flute and sings.
(b) Alyx gives them money.
(c) Alyx apologizes to each member individually.
(d) Alyx cleans their space.
3. What does Raine promise Alyx after the angry mob accuses Alyx?
(a) Raine promises that he will never forgive her.
(b) Raine promises that she will not be punished.
(c) Raine promises that they will be happy away from the outlaws.
(d) Raine promises that he will always forgive her.
4. Why does Alyx not hear three large men approach her on her way to practice?
(a) The three men are very quiet.
(b) Alyx is engrossed in her singing.
(c) There is a loud band playing nearby.
(d) Alyx is deaf in one ear.
5. Who gives Alyx an instrument when she is ten?
(a) A traveling troubadour.
(b) A royal guard.
(c) A priest.
(d) A relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alyx do to soothe Raine in Chapter 7?
2. Why has Alyx gained many enemies at the camp?
3. Who will do this to Raine if he returns to England?
4. What does Raine tell Alyx after her bath in the river?
5. Where is Alyx the main singer in her village?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Alyx discover her musical talents?
2. Why is Alyx worried about leaving the camp with Raine?
3. What plan does Joss and Alyx come up with to stop Raine from leaving the camp?
4. Who do Joss and Alyx say goodbye to before leaving the camp?
5. What happens when Raine tells Alyx that they must bathe?
6. What does Blanche tell Alyx about Joss's past?
7. What do Joss, Rosamund, and Alyx do while Raine battles his injuries?
8. What happens when Alyx and Raine go riding in the forest?
9. Describe Rosamund.
10. What happens while Alyx is at the river working on her first task?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)