|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raine order Joss to do when she asks to be left alone?
(a) Raine order Joss to make him lunch.
(b) Raine order Joss to pack his things.
(c) Raine order Joss to sing with Alyx.
(d) Raine orders Joss to look over Alyx.
2. According to an urgent letter, who has escaped from Roger Chatworth?
3. What has king Henry declared Raine?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A rat.
(d) A victim.
4. What does Alyx think of Raine's physical appearance?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is repulsive.
(c) He is sickly looking.
(d) He is tall and muscular.
5. Who has been taken prisoner by Roger Chatworth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alyx beg Raine to go to after they read the letter?
2. What does Raine admit to Alyx in Chapter 9?
3. How does Alyx react to Raine's order when he awakes?
4. What does Alyx do to soothe Raine in Chapter 7?
5. Who attacks Raine after he kisses Anne?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alyx react when she finds out that Raine is aware that she is a woman?
2. What news from Raine's family does he receive?
3. What do the group at the camp accuse Alyx of?
4. What happens while Alyx is at the river working on her first task?
5. Why is Alyx horrified to find out that she will be Raine's servant?
6. What is the first task that Raine assigns to Alyx?
7. What happens when Alyx is watching over Raine one night while he is in a feverish state?
8. What happens to Alyx when she is walking to practice one day?
9. How does Raine react when he finds Joss and Alyx in bed together?
10. Why does Raine decide to continue with the lie of Alyx being a man even though he knows that Alyx is actual a woman?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)