|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was dressed up as a guard at the execution?
2. What does Alyx beg Raine not to do at the fair?
(a) Return to the camp.
(b) Kill Roger.
(c) Leave her alone.
(d) Forgive Roger.
3. Who dies in Alyx's arms after the challenge match?
4. What does the King demand Miles do?
(a) Return Elizabeth.
(b) Marry Elizabeth.
(c) Pay a hefty fine.
(d) Come to his court.
5. How do the outlaws feel when Alyx leaves the camp?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how many months have passed since Alyx left the camp?
(a) Three months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
7. What does Roger wish to find out from Alyx at the fair?
(a) Roger wishes to know about Raine's camp.
(b) Roger wishes to know about Alyx's talent.
(c) Roger wishes to know about Judith.
(d) Roger wishes to know about Elizabeth.
8. How many days is Alyx kept prisoner by Pagnell?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Eleven days.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Eight days.
9. Due to her happiness, what has Alyx forgotten to warn Raine about?
(a) Pagnell's plan to kill Raine.
(b) A disturbing premonition she had.
(c) Her pregnancy.
(d) The situation with Miles and Elizabeth.
10. Who arrives at the camp to accept Raine's challenge?
(a) Brian Chatworth.
(b) Roger Chatworth.
11. How does Alyx feel after the birth of her baby?
12. Who does this laughing visitor take an instant liking to?
13. Who has Miles agreed to marry?
14. Who does Alyx defend in front of Roger at the fair?
(a) The outlaws.
15. How does Alyx feel while waiting outside of the king's chambers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who married Bronwyn?
2. How does the crowd act when it is time for Alyx's execution?
3. What is King Henry grieving?
4. How long does it take Raine to recover from Brian's attack on him?
5. What does Judith try to explain to Alyx after the fair?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)