|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the novel set in?
2. What do Raine and Alyx have to make plans to do after Alyx is accused by the mob?
(a) Leave the camp.
(b) Pacify the mob.
(d) Fight the mob.
3. How does Raine react to Alyx's lie in the tent?
(a) He is intrigued.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is angry.
4. Who is in love with Joss?
5. Who tells Alyx that she must go into hiding after she is declared a wanted criminal?
(a) Pagnell's servant.
(b) The priest.
(c) Alyx's friend.
(d) A fortune teller.
6. When men break into Alyx's house, how do they kill her father?
(a) They stab him.
(b) They burn him.
(c) They slit his throat.
(d) They suffocate him.
7. What does Alyx contemplate doing to prevent any danger coming to Raine?
(a) Alyx contemplates fighting his enemies.
(b) Alyx contemplates breaking up with him.
(c) Alyx contemplates commiting suicide.
(d) Alyx contemplates running away.
8. Who attacks Raine after he kisses Anne?
(a) A drunkard.
(b) A guard.
9. What is Raine's nickname?
(a) King of Noblemen.
(b) King of women.
(c) King of rats.
(d) King of outlaws.
10. Who is Blanche?
(a) Raine's sister.
(b) The landlord's wife.
(c) An elderly family friend.
(d) A wench.
11. What is the first job that Raine asks Alyx to do?
(a) Prepare and serve the supper.
(b) Shine the silverware.
(c) Take the armor to the river and clean it.
(d) Wash the clothes of the camp men.
12. What does Alyx do while Raine bathes?
(a) Pretends to sleep.
(b) Cleans his clothes.
(d) Waits in the forest.
13. Who will do this to Raine if he returns to England?
(a) The Chatworths.
(b) The king.
(c) His family.
(d) The aristocracy.
14. What does Raine admit to Joss after Raine wakes up from his illness?
(a) Raine admits that he wants Alyx to stay at the camp.
(b) Raine admits that he knows that Alyx is a woman.
(c) Raine admits that he was not actually sick.
(d) Raine admits that he can not read or write.
15. What has king Henry declared Raine?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A victim.
(c) A rat.
(d) A traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pagnell proclaim Alyx is wanted for?
2. Who does Raine ask for while in a deep sleep?
3. What does Alyx pour over Joss?
4. What is a man convinced of when he grabs Alyx and attempts to search her?
5. Who is Judith?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)