|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 9-10 (pg 111 - 139).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joss think of Alyx's singing?
(a) Joss is amazed by her singing.
(b) Joss is annoyed by her singing.
(c) Joss is amused by her singing.
(d) Joss is turned off by her singing.
2. What does Raine admit to Joss after Raine wakes up from his illness?
(a) Raine admits that he knows that Alyx is a woman.
(b) Raine admits that he wants Alyx to stay at the camp.
(c) Raine admits that he was not actually sick.
(d) Raine admits that he can not read or write.
3. What is Raine's nickname?
(a) King of outlaws.
(b) King of women.
(c) King of rats.
(d) King of Noblemen.
4. What is Joss's full name?
(a) Jocelin Chatworth.
(b) Jocelin Laing.
(c) Jocelin Montgomery.
(d) Jocelin Blackett.
5. Who does Alyx summon to tend to Raine's sword wound in Chapter 7?
(a) An alchemist.
(c) Joss and Rosamund.
(d) The doctor from her village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Alyx an instrument when she is ten?
2. Who is in love with Joss?
3. What does Alyx think of Raine's physical appearance?
4. What do Raine and Alyx do by the river after they fight?
5. What is the name of the woman who Joss fell in love with after nursing her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)