Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which particular gift given to her husband's new bride did the first wife Mabruka resent?
2. How many syllables are in ghinnawas?
3. Along with other Muslims, where do the Awlad 'Ali believe children go when they die?
4. How many wives does Aziza's brother have?
5. In a love story in Chapter 8, how close to home was a boy when he fell ill and died?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why visits among kin were so important to the Awlad 'Ali and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether among the Awlad 'Ali there is a moral basis for social hierarchy or whether social hierarchy is based on externals like age, wealth, or gender. Use examples from the book to support your place.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss how providers (persons in authority) treat their dependents.
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)