|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose definition did Lila use to define discourse?
2. In a photograph on page 192, what did women use as a windbreak?
(b) A hubcap.
(c) A board.
(d) Old olive oil tin.
3. How old was Migdim?
4. What was the theme of the first song and poem Fayga shared with Lila?
(a) The longing to marry another.
(b) Her unhappiness living in her mother's tent.
(c) Dissatisfaction with her husband.
(d) Undesirability of polygyny.
5. How many syllables are in ghinnawas?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did paternal relatives wail and cry at a camp where an old woman died suddenly?
2. How was the ghinnawa divisible?
3. Where had Aziza's husband been working when they marry?
4. What did a physician say caused the death of a girl about seventeen years old?
5. How would a body be prepared in proper Muslim fashion?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)