Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which particular gift given to her husband's new bride did the first wife Mabruka resent?
(a) A veil.
(b) A belt.
(c) Western-style jewelry.
(d) A pair of Western-style sandals.
2. How many syllables are in ghinnawas?
3. Along with other Muslims, where do the Awlad 'Ali believe children go when they die?
(a) A place between heaven and hell.
4. How many wives does Aziza's brother have?
5. In a love story in Chapter 8, how close to home was a boy when he fell ill and died?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When an individual wrote a poem about personal experiences, with whom did the writer identify?
2. What did Mabruka refuse to accept when Rashid married another wife?
3. When a girl of about seventeen died, who did her family blame?
4. When Fayga was taken to visit her father, why did she wish to stay longer?
5. In ghinnawas, what did the word 'agl mean to the Bedouin?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)