Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Aziza have?
(a) A hideous and painful skin disease.
(b) A heart murmur.
(c) A problem with menstruation.
2. How old was Aziza?
(a) 26 years old.
(b) 27 years old.
(c) 33 years old.
(d) 35 years old.
3. How many years before Lila's arrival had a young man been murdered?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 6 years.
4. Whose definition did Lila use to define discourse?
5. When a girl of about seventeen died, who did her family blame?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A man who frightened her by shooting a rifle in the air.
(d) A man who drove by too fast in a jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Aziza not remarry?
2. The absence of what was marked by sharing of poetry between individuals?
3. How old was Migdim?
4. What accompanied a message Mabruka sends when warning the recipient to beware?
5. What project did Mabruka refuse to help with because of Rashid's second marriage?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)