Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4, Modesty, Gender, and Sexuality)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was closely tied to the moral nature among the Awlad 'Ali?
2. When did the Awlad 'Ali migrate to the desert?
3. How old was Nafla when her family tried to force her into a marriage?
4. What were Bedouin tents made of before the Awlad 'Ali moved into houses?
a) Camel skins.
b) Woven wool.
c) Sheep skins.
d) Burlap sacks.
5. After a feast for a neighbor who returned from a pilgrimage, what did Lila and some adolescent girls...
This section contains 515 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)