|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Identity in Relationships.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During World War II, who fought battles on Bedouin soil?
(a) Germans and British.
(d) Egyptians and Libyans.
2. What were Bedouin tents made of before the Awlad 'Ali moved into houses?
(a) Sheep skins.
(b) Camel skins.
(c) Burlap sacks.
(d) Woven wool.
3. What color cummerbund would the women of the Awlad 'Ali wear around their waists?
4. How many inches of rain commonly fell in Awlad 'Ali territory?
(a) 1 to 2 inches.
(b) 5 to 6 inches.
(c) 7 to 8 inches.
(d) 2 to 4 inches.
5. From what country did the Awlad 'Ali migrate?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the "Alexandria Quartet?"
2. What nickname did foreigners give Alexandrian taxis?
3. When did military rule of the Western desert end?
4. Who were the ancestors of the Awlad 'Ali?
5. What types of trees did the Awlad 'Ali plant?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)