Quiz: Chapter 3, Honor and the Virtues of Autonomy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did the Awlad 'Ali believe distinguished them from and made them superior to other peoples?
2. What values were at the heart of the Awlad 'Ali moral system?
a) Strength and dignity.
b) Honesty and justice.
c) Honor and modesty.
d) Courage and valor.
3. What tribes were the true Awlad 'Ali?
d) Al Adwan.
4. How many wives was a wealthy man reputed to have married in his lifetime?
5. Who was the man who inherited wealth, but lost respect because he submitted to his...
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)