|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Modesty and the Poetry of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the year when the Haj had his first romance?
2. What was closely tied to the moral nature among the Awlad 'Ali?
3. How many of the adults in the community where Lila lived had been officially divorced at least once?
(a) Over 1/3.
(d) Over 1/2.
4. What is the English translation of the phrase used by the Awlad 'Ali that begins the lament to mourn a death?
(a) Oh, sadness.
(b) My heart is torn.
(c) Woe is me.
(d) Pain and sorrow.
5. When Lila left, how many children did the Haj have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many client households were in the camp where Lila lived?
2. How many wives does Aziza's brother have?
3. What colors were associated with uncleanliness and women?
4. Where did God banish Adam after he ate the fruit?
5. In the desert, what animal did they hunt at night?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)