|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Honor and Poetic Vulnerability.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a folk tale, what did the food look like that a holy man gave a barren woman who asked for something to make her fertile?
2. In a photograph on page 192, what did women use as a windbreak?
(a) A board.
(b) Old olive oil tin.
(d) A hubcap.
3. In the Bedouin community where Lila lived, how many times a day did the men try to pray?
4. Who wrote the "Alexandria Quartet?"
(a) David Corell.
(b) Philip Manchester.
(c) Robert Douchester.
(d) Lawrence Durrell.
5. How many client households were in the camp where Lila lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did God banish Adam after he ate the fruit?
2. What would ewes have been fed in the desert?
3. In the desert, what animal did they hunt at night?
4. How many inches of rain commonly fell in Awlad 'Ali territory?
5. When did the Awlad 'Ali migrate to the desert?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)