|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
2. Who is Georgy's guardian?
3. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
4. Which character visits Becky Sharp's house, as seen in chapter 51?
5. What is being done to Queens Crawley?
Essay Topic 1
There are many themes found in the novel. Expand on any two themes that is relevant to the novel and substantiate with examples how the theme is worked into the novel with the help of characters, settings, etc.
Essay Topic 2
Why does the author use the character of William Dobbin in the novel? Is it merely to further the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Thackeray shown rejection of motherhood in the novel?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)