|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Becky Sharp and Lord Steyne?
2. Which close relative does Georgy not treat very well?
3. What becomes of the Sedley house when Becky Sharp lives there?
4. Whom is Amelia Sedley receiving pension and money from?
5. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does the author use the character of William Dobbin in the novel? Is it merely to further the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Contrast the two main female characters in the novel, namely Becky Sharp and Amelia Sedley.
Essay Topic 3
Give a detailed character analysis of Rawdon Crawley.
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)