|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Becky Sharp and Lord Steyne?
(a) None of the above.
(d) Plain friendly.
2. Which character takes Amelia Sedley under her wing?
(a) Mr. Bullock.
(b) Mrs. Bullock.
(c) None of the above.
(d) William Dobbin's sister.
3. What is the hip new thing that people of that time are doing at the parties?
(a) Playing poker.
(c) Playing cards.
4. What is true of Lady Steyne?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is arrogant.
(c) She is modern.
(d) She is unpleasant and superstitious.
5. Where does Amelia Sedley decide to send her son away?
(a) To the Osborne family.
(b) To a hostel.
(c) To the Sedley family.
(d) To William Dobbin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
2. Whom does Mr. Smee have an illicit affair with?
3. Who scolds Becky Sharp for being a bad mother?
4. Who buys jewelry for Becky Sharp?
5. Where does Becky Sharp meet Lady Steyne?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)