|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp bored of, as seen in chapter 51?
(a) Her lifestyle.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her dresses.
(d) Her husband.
2. Where does William Dobbin go to when he comes back to England?
(a) The boarding house.
(b) The hotel.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The bar.
3. How do Georgy and Amelia Sedley keep themselves busy when in Cologne?
(a) They take only art and language lessons.
(b) They take only art lessons.
(c) They take music, art and language lessons.
(d) They take only music lessons.
4. What does Rawdon Crawley do to the marquis when he sees his wife and the marquis together?
(a) None of the above.
(b) He screams at him.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He slaps the marquis.
5. What do we learn about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley in this chapter?
(a) Rawdon Crawley is dead.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Becky Sharp feels sorry for her husband.
(d) They are divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rawdon Crawley go to at the end of chapter 55?
2. Which character is living as very boring life, as seen in the beginning of chapter 42?
3. What happens to William Dobbin towards the end of chapter 66?
4. When William Dobbin and Amelia Sedley are talking to each other, who is at the door listening?
5. What is true about Becky Sharp's character, as seen at the end of chapter 66?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)