|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks lovingly of Georgy?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Jane Osborne.
(c) Joseph Sedley.
2. Who is Polly?
(a) The landlord's cousin.
(b) The landlord's daughter.
(c) The landlord's friend.
(d) The landlord's niece.
3. Why is Becky Sharp in despair, as seen at the end of chapter 53?
(a) Due to her trinkets being taken away.
(b) Due to her jewelry being lost.
(c) Due to the loss of her marriage.
(d) Due to her loss of status.
4. What happens to Lord Steyne?
(a) He is on his deathbed.
(b) None of the above.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is promoted to a higher rank.
5. How does Becky Sharp manage to get her way around Joseph Sedley?
(a) By hugging him.
(b) By telling him the truth.
(c) By kissing him.
(d) By telling him lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joseph Sedley decide to stay put?
2. Which character takes Amelia Sedley under her wing?
3. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
4. Whom does Glorvina constantly badger?
5. Who is made charge of selling the furniture of the estate?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)