|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When William Dobbin and Amelia Sedley are talking to each other, who is at the door listening?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) A servant.
(d) Becky Sharp.
2. What do we learn about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley in this chapter?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) Rawdon Crawley is dead.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Becky Sharp feels sorry for her husband.
3. Who is living in the town as Madame de Raudon?
(a) Becky Crawley.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Lady Gaunt.
(d) None of the above.
4. Where does Joseph Sedley decide to stay put?
5. What is true of Amelia Sedley's devotion to her son?
(a) It is utterly miserable.
(b) None of the above.
(c) It is utterly cruel.
(d) It is blind devotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose family is there a mental problem?
2. Who steals Becky Sharp's jewels?
3. Which characters shows some sympathy to Becky Sharp?
4. How do Georgy and Amelia Sedley keep themselves busy when in Cologne?
5. Which character is arrested, as seen at the end of chapter 52?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)