|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley get engaged to?
(a) A young soldier.
(b) A young reverend.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) A very old man.
2. Who is Miss Horrocks?
(a) Sir Pitt's niece.
(b) Sir Pitt's friend.
(c) Sir Pitt's lover.
(d) Sir Pitt's cousin.
3. What is being done to Queens Crawley?
(a) It is being brought down.
(b) It is being auctioned off.
(c) It is being sold.
(d) It is being renovated.
4. When William Dobbin and Amelia Sedley are talking to each other, who is at the door listening?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(c) A servant.
(d) Becky Sharp.
5. Who is Glorvina?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's daughter.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's niece.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's friend.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's helper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of the Sedley house when Becky Sharp lives there?
2. What becomes of Sir Pitt as seen in chapter 39?
3. Who takes care of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's son?
4. What is true of the time Amelia Sedley and William Dobbin spend together in Europe?
5. Whom does Glorvina constantly badger?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)