|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia Sedley tell William Dobbin when he confesses his love for her?
(a) The she wants to marry him right away.
(b) That she loves him like a sister.
(c) That she wants to marry him.
(d) None of the above.
2. Where is young Rawdon being sent to?
(a) Queens Crawley.
(b) A hospital.
(c) None of the above.
(d) A boarding school.
3. Whom is Becky Sharp living with?
4. What happens to William Dobbin towards the end of chapter 66?
(a) He kisses Amelia Sedley.
(b) He dies.
(c) He goes away.
(d) He marries Amelia Sedley.
5. Whom does Mr. Smee have an illicit affair with?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Jane Osborne.
(c) William Dobbin's sister.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
2. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
3. Who takes care of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's son?
4. Whom among all the women does Becky Sharp manage to win over?
5. Whom is Amelia Sedley receiving pension and money from?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)