|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amelia Sedley and William Dobbin at the end of the novel?
(a) They get married.
(b) They die.
(c) William Dobbin dies.
(d) None of the above.
2. Who is Polly?
(a) The landlord's cousin.
(b) The landlord's friend.
(c) The landlord's daughter.
(d) The landlord's niece.
3. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
(a) Because she remembers her old days.
(b) Because Rawdon Crawley and she reunite with Pitt junior and his wife.
(c) Because of the warm welcome given by Lady Jane.
(d) Because she meets Lady Jane for the first time.
4. What is the greatest honor for ladies in "Vanity Fair"?
(a) To wear the most expensive of all dresses.
(b) To be present before the King or Queen.
(c) None of the above.
(d) To wear diamonds.
5. Who takes care of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's son?
(a) None of the above.
(b) He is with Rawdon Crawley.
(c) He is at a boarding school.
(d) Pitt and Lady Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
2. Where does Joseph Sedley decide to stay put?
3. Who is Mr. Smee?
4. What is true of Amelia Sedley's devotion to her son?
5. Who comes to visit Georgy at school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)