|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character dies at the beginning of chapter 61?
(a) John Osborne.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
2. Who is Lord Steyne?
(a) The man who buys the furniture.
(b) The marquis.
(c) The man who buys the house.
(d) A teacher.
3. What becomes of Sir Pitt as seen in chapter 39?
(a) He becomes very kind towards his children.
(b) He becomes wealthy.
(c) He becomes mad.
(d) He becomes a dirty old drunken man.
4. Where does Rawdon Crawley go to at the end of chapter 55?
(a) None of the above.
(d) Coventry island.
5. Which character is living as very boring life, as seen in the beginning of chapter 42?
(a) Mr. John Osborne.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Mrs. Osborne.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steals Becky Sharp's jewels?
2. Whom does young Rawdon confide in when he is Queens Crawley?
3. What is true of the character of Georgy Osborne?
4. Why do Amelia Sedley and Polly argue?
5. What is being done to Queens Crawley?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)