|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Becky Sharp and Lord Steyne?
(c) None of the above.
(d) Plain friendly.
2. Who is Lady Fitz-Willis?
(a) Becky Sharps' close friend.
(b) None of the above.
(c) One of the best upper class women.
(d) Lord Styene's friend.
3. Who is Glorvina?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's friend.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's niece.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's helper.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's daughter.
4. What is the hip new thing that people of that time are doing at the parties?
(a) Playing poker.
(b) Playing cards.
5. What is the piece of furniture that Amelia Sedley takes along with her from the tiny house?
(a) A small table.
(b) A desk.
(c) A piano.
(d) A lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's son?
2. Who is Mr. Todd?
3. Who is William Dobbin's faithful companion on his journey home?
4. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
5. Who is Macmurdo?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)