|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is being done to Queens Crawley?
(a) It is being auctioned off.
(b) It is being sold.
(c) It is being renovated.
(d) It is being brought down.
2. Where does Becky Sharp meet Lady Steyne?
(a) At a market.
(b) At Lord Steyne's dinner.
(c) At Countess of Gaunt's dinner.
(d) None of the above.
3. Why is Becky Sharp in despair, as seen at the end of chapter 53?
(a) Due to her loss of status.
(b) Due to the loss of her marriage.
(c) Due to her trinkets being taken away.
(d) Due to her jewelry being lost.
4. Who is Lady Fitz-Willis?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Becky Sharps' close friend.
(c) One of the best upper class women.
(d) Lord Styene's friend.
5. Which character is arrested, as seen at the end of chapter 52?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Lord Steyne.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Lady Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks lovingly of Georgy?
2. What becomes of the Sedley house when Becky Sharp lives there?
3. Who is living in the town as Madame de Raudon?
4. Who is Macmurdo?
5. What does Amelia Sedley tell William Dobbin when he confesses his love for her?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)