|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to console Rawdon Crawley when his son is sent away?
(a) Lord Steyne.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Lady Jane.
(d) Becky Sharp.
2. Who steals Becky Sharp's jewels?
(a) The german maid.
(b) The english maid.
(c) The french maid.
(d) The irish maid.
3. What is Becky Sharp bored of, as seen in chapter 51?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her dresses.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her lifestyle.
4. Who is Georgy's guardian?
(a) John Osborne.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) None of the above.
5. What do we learn about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley in this chapter?
(a) Becky Sharp feels sorry for her husband.
(b) Rawdon Crawley is dead.
(c) None of the above.
(d) They are divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hip new thing that people of that time are doing at the parties?
2. Which character dies at the beginning of chapter 61?
3. Where is young Rawdon being sent to?
4. Which character leaves forever?
5. What is true of Amelia Sedley's entry into social circles?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)