|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to console Rawdon Crawley when his son is sent away?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Pitt junior.
(d) Lord Steyne.
2. What is true of the Steyne family?
(a) None of the above.
(b) They are in dire poverty.
(c) They are wealthy and powerful.
(d) They are stingy.
3. What is true of the time Amelia Sedley and William Dobbin spend together in Europe?
(a) They have happy times.
(b) None of the above.
(c) They have very miserable times.
(d) They have sad times.
4. Who is Lady Fitz-Willis?
(a) One of the best upper class women.
(b) Becky Sharps' close friend.
(c) Lord Styene's friend.
(d) None of the above.
5. Who is Polly?
(a) The landlord's daughter.
(b) The landlord's cousin.
(c) The landlord's friend.
(d) The landlord's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Horrocks?
2. Who suffers from a stroke?
3. What is Becky Sharp bored of, as seen in chapter 51?
4. What does Rawdon Crawley do to the marquis when he sees his wife and the marquis together?
5. What makes Amelia Sedley welcome Becky Sharp with open arms?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)