|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is enamored by Becky Sharp?
(a) None of the above.
(b) One of the students she is living with.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
2. Whom does Pitt junior want to invite for the funeral?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Miss Briggs.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
3. What becomes of the Sedley house when Becky Sharp lives there?
(a) It develops a bad reputation.
(b) It becomes dirty and filthy.
(c) None of the above.
(d) It becomes a social hotpot.
4. What does Amelia Sedley tell William Dobbin when he confesses his love for her?
(a) The she wants to marry him right away.
(b) None of the above.
(c) That she wants to marry him.
(d) That she loves him like a sister.
5. Who is Glorvina?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's niece.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's daughter.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's helper.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Fitz-Willis?
2. Who is Miss Horrocks?
3. What is Pumpernickel?
4. What makes Amelia Sedley welcome Becky Sharp with open arms?
5. What is true of the Steyne family?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)