|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is arrested, as seen at the end of chapter 52?
(a) Lady Jane.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Lord Steyne.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
2. Whom does young Rawdon confide in when he is Queens Crawley?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Pitt junior.
3. Who pays for George Osborne's burial?
(a) John Sedley.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Major O'Dowd.
4. What is Pumpernickel?
(a) Name of a hotel.
(b) Name of a cottage.
(c) A casino.
(d) A town.
5. What is the hip new thing that people of that time are doing at the parties?
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Playing poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rawdon Crawley go to at the end of chapter 55?
2. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
3. Which characters shows some sympathy to Becky Sharp?
4. Whom does Glorvina constantly badger?
5. Who is Glorvina?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)