|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is being done to Queens Crawley?
(a) It is being brought down.
(b) It is being renovated.
(c) It is being sold.
(d) It is being auctioned off.
2. Who is Glorvina?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's daughter.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's niece.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's helper.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's friend.
3. Who suffers from a stroke?
(a) Miss Horrocks.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Sir Pitt.
(d) Mrs. Bute Crawley.
4. Whom among all the women does Becky Sharp manage to win over?
(b) Lady Gaunt.
(c) Lady Steyne.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
5. Who comes to console Rawdon Crawley when his son is sent away?
(a) Pitt junior.
(b) Lord Steyne.
(c) Lady Jane.
(d) Becky Sharp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley get engaged to?
2. Who comes to visit Georgy at school?
3. Which characters shows some sympathy to Becky Sharp?
4. Who is Mr. Smee?
5. What is true of Amelia Sedley's entry into social circles?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)