|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes of Sir Pitt as seen in chapter 39?
(a) He becomes wealthy.
(b) He becomes mad.
(c) He becomes very kind towards his children.
(d) He becomes a dirty old drunken man.
2. Which character is arrested, as seen at the end of chapter 52?
(a) Lady Jane.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Lord Steyne.
(d) Becky Sharp.
3. Who is William Dobbin's faithful companion on his journey home?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) A soldier.
(d) Major O'Dowd.
4. Who is Mr. Smee?
(a) A student.
(b) A singer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A writer.
5. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
(a) Miss Briggs.
(b) Mrs. Bute.
(c) Miss Horrocks.
(d) Lady Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Amelia Sedley 500 pounds?
2. Where does Joseph Sedley decide to stay put?
3. Who is Polly?
4. Who is Miss Horrocks?
5. Which character is enamored by Becky Sharp?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)