|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joseph Sedley decide to stay put?
2. Where does the family move to?
(a) None of the above.
3. What becomes of Sir Pitt as seen in chapter 39?
(a) He becomes very kind towards his children.
(b) He becomes a dirty old drunken man.
(c) He becomes mad.
(d) He becomes wealthy.
4. Who is Lady Fitz-Willis?
(a) One of the best upper class women.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Becky Sharps' close friend.
(d) Lord Styene's friend.
5. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
(a) Because she gets in touch with her humility.
(b) Because her husband is getting bankrupt.
(c) Because she realizes that she never takes care of her son.
(d) Because she has to leave Queens Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Becky Sharp's character, as seen at the end of chapter 66?
2. What becomes of the Sedley house when Becky Sharp lives there?
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley get engaged to?
4. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
5. Which character dies at the beginning of chapter 61?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)