|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
(a) Becky Sharp makes fun of her husband openly.
(b) Both hate each other a lot.
(c) Rawdon Crawley makes fun of his wife openly.
(d) Both love each other a lot.
2. Who is the little boy with Corporal Clink at the park?
(b) Corporal Clink's son.
(c) Little Rawdon.
(d) Corporal Clink's nephew.
3. Who is Georgy?
(a) Rawdon Crawley and Beck Sharp's son.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. John Sedley's son.
(c) George Osborne and Amelia Sedley's son.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. Bute's son.
4. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Major O'Dowd.
5. When Rawdon Crawley is leaving for the war, what is Becky Sharp busy thinking about?
(a) Her financial position, in case her husband dies.
(b) Aboout William Dobbin.
(c) Her parties and balls.
(d) About George Osborne.
6. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their behaviour.
(b) Their dressing style.
(c) Their laughing style.
(d) Their thick accents.
7. The novel is set in what time period?
8. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is arrogant.
(b) Because all the men dote on her.
(c) Because she is beautiful.
(d) Because she is very wealthy.
9. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(b) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(c) He sits down and reads the Bible.
(d) He sits down to so some thinking.
10. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
(a) A singer.
(b) An artist.
(c) A writer.
(d) A painter.
11. Who runs all the affairs of Queens Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Mrs. Crawley.
(d) Pitt junior.
12. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(b) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(c) SIr Pitt's brother.
(d) Sir Pitt's uncle.
13. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At the vauxhall gardens.
(b) At the Crawley's home.
(c) At a fair.
(d) At the Sedley's home.
14. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
(a) Geroge Osborne.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Bute Crawley.
15. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) William Dobbin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
2. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
3. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
4. Who is Miss Briggs?
5. Which of the characters dies in the war?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)