|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
(a) Mr. O'Dowd.
(b) Mrs. O'Dowd.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) A Colonel.
2. Which character is arrested, as seen at the end of chapter 52?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Lord Steyne.
3. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Miss Firkin.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Miss Birggs.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
4. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Sir Pitt.
(d) Matila Crawley.
5. Who does not march for the war as seen in chapter 30?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Joseph Sedley.
(d) George Osborne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
2. Which character runs off in the midst of all the chaos, as seen in chapter 55?
3. Who buys jewelry for Becky Sharp?
4. Who scolds Becky Sharp for being a bad mother?
5. Where does Becky Sharp meet Lady Steyne?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)