|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Glorvina?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's niece.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's daughter.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's friend.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's helper.
2. Who does not march for the war as seen in chapter 30?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
3. Where does Amelia Sedley decide to send her son away?
(a) To William Dobbin.
(b) To the Osborne family.
(c) To a hostel.
(d) To the Sedley family.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(b) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(c) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(d) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
2. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
3. What is true of the time Amelia Sedley and William Dobbin spend together in Europe?
4. Which close relative does Georgy not treat very well?
5. Who is Miss Briggs?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)