|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
(a) Because John Osborne insults George Osborne.
(b) Because John Osborne slaps William Dobbin.
(c) Because John Osborne insults Amelia Sedley.
(d) Because John Osborne insults William Dobbin.
2. Who is Mr. Bullock?
(a) John Osborne's cousin.
(b) John Osborne's nephew.
(c) John Osborne's brother.
(d) John Osborne's son-in-law.
3. When Rawdon Crawley is leaving for the war, what is Becky Sharp busy thinking about?
(a) Aboout William Dobbin.
(b) Her parties and balls.
(c) About George Osborne.
(d) Her financial position, in case her husband dies.
4. Where does Rawdon Crawley go to at the end of chapter 55?
(b) Coventry island.
(c) None of the above.
5. What happens to Lord Steyne?
(a) None of the above.
(b) He is promoted to a higher rank.
(c) He is on his deathbed.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
2. Where does William Dobbin go to when he comes back to England?
3. Who is Joseph Sedley?
4. Where does the family move to?
5. Who takes over as a health advisory and pharmacist for Matilda Crawley?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)