|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jane?
(a) Joseph Sedley's cousin.
(b) George Osborne's sister.
(c) Geroge Osborne's cousin.
(d) William Dobbin's sister.
2. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(b) He sits down to so some thinking.
(c) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(d) He sits down and reads the Bible.
3. Whom does Mr. Smee have an illicit affair with?
(a) Jane Osborne.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) William Dobbin's sister.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
4. Where does Joseph Sedley decide to stay put?
5. What is true of Amelia Sedley's devotion to her son?
(a) None of the above.
(b) It is utterly cruel.
(c) It is utterly miserable.
(d) It is blind devotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pumpernickel?
2. What is true of the Steyne family?
3. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
4. Which close relative does Georgy not treat very well?
5. Where does Rawdon Crawley flee, as seen in the beginning of chapter 54?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)