|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Pitt Crawley, junior.
2. What makes Amelia Sedley welcome Becky Sharp with open arms?
(a) The fact that Becky Sharp is bankrupt.
(b) The fact that Becky Sharp's child is taken away from her.
(c) The fact that Becky Sharp is showing a lot of humility.
(d) None of the above.
3. Who is engaged to Lady Jane Sheepshanks?
(a) Pitt junior.
(b) Sir Pitt.
(c) Joseph Sedley.
(d) William Dobbin.
4. What is Becky Sharp bored of, as seen in chapter 51?
(a) Her dresses.
(b) Her lifestyle.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her jewelry.
5. Whom does Pitt junior want to invite for the funeral?
(a) Miss Briggs.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Becky Sharp manage to get her way around Joseph Sedley?
2. Who is Mr. Bullock?
3. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
4. What is the piece of furniture that Amelia Sedley takes along with her from the tiny house?
5. Whom does Matilda Crawley leave her fortune for?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)