|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(c) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
(d) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
2. Who buys jewelry for Becky Sharp?
(a) Lord Steyne.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Lord Steyne's wife.
(d) Countess of Gaunt.
3. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) George Sedley.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Mrs. Sedley.
4. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
(a) Very tense.
(b) Festive and high spirited.
(c) Peaceful and quiet
(d) Dull and depressing.
5. Which character runs off in the midst of all the chaos, as seen in chapter 55?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Young Rawdon.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. What is being done to Queens Crawley?
3. Who is William Dobbin's faithful companion on his journey home?
4. What is true of Amelia Sedley's devotion to her son?
5. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)