|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Becky Sharp living with?
2. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(b) They are very genuine.
(c) They are selfish and superficial.
(d) They are selfless.
3. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He cannot be trusted.
(c) He is very generous.
(d) He is very trustworthy.
4. Who is Glorvina?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's helper.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's niece.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's daughter.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. O'Dowd's friend.
5. Who is Georgy?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. Bute's son.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. John Sedley's son.
(c) George Osborne and Amelia Sedley's son.
(d) Rawdon Crawley and Beck Sharp's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does William Dobbin go to when he comes back to England?
2. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
3. Who finally earns a place of honor in Paris?
4. Who is living in the town as Madame de Raudon?
5. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)