|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters shows some sympathy to Becky Sharp?
(a) Pitt junior.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Lady Jane.
(d) Lord Steyne.
2. Who pays for George Osborne's burial?
(a) Major O'Dowd.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) John Sedley.
3. Whom among all the women does Becky Sharp manage to win over?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Lady Steyne.
(d) Lady Gaunt.
4. Why do Amelia Sedley and Polly argue?
(a) Polly tells her that William Dobbin loves Amelia Sedley.
(b) Polly tells her that she should marry William Dobbin.
(c) Polly tells her that William Dobbin wants to marry Amelia Sedley.
(d) None of the above.
5. The novel is set in what time period?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
2. What is Pumpernickel?
3. Who is Mr. Smee?
4. What happens to Amelia Sedley when she sees Becky Sharp?
5. Who thinks lovingly of Georgy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)