|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Miss Birggs.
(d) Miss Firkin.
2. Who is Mr. Smee?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A student.
(d) A singer.
3. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
(a) Lady Southdown.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Lady Jane.
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To get married right away.
(b) To elope.
(c) To buy a home.
(d) To invest in a piece of land.
5. What do we learn about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley in this chapter?
(a) Becky Sharp feels sorry for her husband.
(b) None of the above.
(c) They are divorced.
(d) Rawdon Crawley is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's son?
2. Who is made charge of selling the furniture of the estate?
3. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
4. Who is engaged to Lady Jane Sheepshanks?
5. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)