|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Bute Crawley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) Sir Pitt.
2. What is the greatest honor for ladies in "Vanity Fair"?
(a) To wear diamonds.
(b) None of the above.
(c) To be present before the King or Queen.
(d) To wear the most expensive of all dresses.
3. Who comes to console Rawdon Crawley when his son is sent away?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Lord Steyne.
(d) Lady Jane.
4. What news makes William Dobbin happy?
(a) That Amelia Sedley is waiting for him.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is still single.
(c) None of the above.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is in love with him.
5. Who is Miss Horrocks?
(a) Sir Pitt's friend.
(b) Sir Pitt's niece.
(c) Sir Pitt's lover.
(d) Sir Pitt's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is made charge of selling the furniture of the estate?
2. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
3. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
4. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
5. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)