|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is made charge of selling the furniture of the estate?
(a) Pitt junior.
(b) Miss Briggs.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
2. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Joseph Sedley.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
3. Which character visits Becky Sharp's house, as seen in chapter 51?
(a) Mrs. O'Dowd.
(c) Lady Fitz-Willis.
(d) Lord Steyne.
4. What becomes of Sir Pitt as seen in chapter 39?
(a) He becomes mad.
(b) He becomes a dirty old drunken man.
(c) He becomes very kind towards his children.
(d) He becomes wealthy.
5. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) John Sedley.
(d) George Osborne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
3. Who suffers from a stroke?
4. What happens to Amelia Sedley when she sees Becky Sharp?
5. Whom does young Rawdon confide in when he is Queens Crawley?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)