|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(b) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(c) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
2. Who is Mr. Raggles?
(a) Matilda Crawley's cook.
(b) Matilda Crawley's former butler.
(c) Matilda Crawley's gardener.
(d) Matilda Crawley's escort.
3. Who suffers from a stroke?
(a) Sir Pitt.
(b) Miss Horrocks.
(c) Mrs. Bute Crawley.
(d) Pitt junior.
4. In whose family is there a mental problem?
(a) Miss Briggs.
(b) Lady Steyne.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Lord Steyne.
5. What is true of Amelia Sedley's entry into social circles?
(a) The social circles do not welcome her.
(b) She does not manage to enter the social circles.
(c) She makes leaps and bounds.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Corporal Clink?
2. What do we learn about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley in this chapter?
3. Who is Miss Briggs?
4. Who is Jane?
5. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)