|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 64 | Chapter 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(b) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(c) He sits down to so some thinking.
(d) He sits down and reads the Bible.
2. Who thinks lovingly of Georgy?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Jane Osborne.
3. Who is Jane?
(a) George Osborne's sister.
(b) Joseph Sedley's cousin.
(c) Geroge Osborne's cousin.
(d) William Dobbin's sister.
4. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Lady Southdown.
(d) Lady Jane.
5. Who steals Becky Sharp's jewels?
(a) The german maid.
(b) The irish maid.
(c) The french maid.
(d) The english maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
2. What is true of the time Amelia Sedley and William Dobbin spend together in Europe?
3. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
4. Who is Mr. Smee?
5. What news makes William Dobbin happy?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)