|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bullock?
(a) Mr. Sedley's associate.
(b) William Dobbin's associate.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley's associate.
(d) John Osborne's associate.
2. What becomes of Sir Pitt as seen in chapter 39?
(a) He becomes a dirty old drunken man.
(b) He becomes very kind towards his children.
(c) He becomes wealthy.
(d) He becomes mad.
3. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(b) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(c) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(d) One of George Osborne's sisters.
4. Who steals Becky Sharp's jewels?
(a) The english maid.
(b) The french maid.
(c) The german maid.
(d) The irish maid.
5. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she is very kind and genuine.
(b) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(c) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(d) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
2. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
3. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
4. Who runs all the affairs of Queens Crawley?
5. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)