|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(b) One of George Osborne's sisters.
(c) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(d) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
2. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
(b) Soft and gentle.
(d) Jolly and loud.
3. Who is Lord Steyne?
(a) A teacher.
(b) The man who buys the house.
(c) The man who buys the furniture.
(d) The marquis.
4. When Rawdon Crawley is leaving for the war, what is Becky Sharp busy thinking about?
(a) Aboout William Dobbin.
(b) Her financial position, in case her husband dies.
(c) Her parties and balls.
(d) About George Osborne.
5. Who is Lady Fitz-Willis?
(a) Lord Styene's friend.
(b) Becky Sharps' close friend.
(c) One of the best upper class women.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Glorvina?
2. Why is Becky Sharp in despair, as seen at the end of chapter 53?
3. What is the greatest honor for ladies in "Vanity Fair"?
4. Whom does young Rawdon confide in when he is Queens Crawley?
5. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)