|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in chapter 31 appears quite tragic because of his efforts in trying to fit in with the military crowd?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Joseph Sedley.
(d) George Osborne.
2. Who is Corporal Clink?
(a) Rawdon Crawley's old war friend.
(b) Joseph Sedley's old war friend.
(c) George Osborne's old war friend.
(d) William Dobbin's old war friend.
3. Where is young Rawdon being sent to?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) None of the above.
(c) A hospital.
(d) Queens Crawley.
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley get engaged to?
(a) A very old man.
(b) A young reverend.
(c) A young soldier.
(d) William Dobbin.
5. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are selfish and superficial.
(b) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(c) They are very genuine.
(d) They are selfless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
2. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
3. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
4. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
5. When Rawdon Crawley is leaving for the war, what is Becky Sharp busy thinking about?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)