|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character visits Becky Sharp's house, as seen in chapter 51?
(a) Lady Fitz-Willis.
(b) Mrs. O'Dowd.
(c) Lord Steyne.
2. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
(a) Only Becky Sharp cares for the child.
(b) Becky Sharp does not care but Rawdon Crawley is a devoted father.
(c) Rawdon Crawley does not want the child.
(d) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley both care for the child.
3. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
(a) Because of the warm welcome given by Lady Jane.
(b) Because Rawdon Crawley and she reunite with Pitt junior and his wife.
(c) Because she meets Lady Jane for the first time.
(d) Because she remembers her old days.
4. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
(a) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Miss Horrocks.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
5. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(b) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(c) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(d) One of George Osborne's sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
2. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
3. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
4. What is William Dobbin called?
5. Who runs all the affairs of Queens Crawley?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)