|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of Amelia Sedley's talents?
(a) None of the above.
(b) They are mediocre.
(c) They are exceptional.
(d) They make her very famous.
2. Who buys jewelry for Becky Sharp?
(a) Lord Steyne.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Lord Steyne's wife.
(d) Countess of Gaunt.
3. Who pays for George Osborne's burial?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) John Sedley.
(d) Major O'Dowd.
4. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
(a) Because she remembers her old days.
(b) Because she meets Lady Jane for the first time.
(c) Because Rawdon Crawley and she reunite with Pitt junior and his wife.
(d) Because of the warm welcome given by Lady Jane.
5. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(c) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suffers from a stroke?
2. Which character runs off in the midst of all the chaos, as seen in chapter 55?
3. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
4. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
5. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)