|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
(a) Dull and depressing.
(b) Very tense.
(c) Peaceful and quiet
(d) Festive and high spirited.
2. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
(a) A writer.
(b) A singer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A painter.
3. Which character in chapter 31 appears quite tragic because of his efforts in trying to fit in with the military crowd?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
4. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(b) SIr Pitt's brother.
(c) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
5. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
(a) Only Becky Sharp cares for the child.
(b) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley both care for the child.
(c) Rawdon Crawley does not want the child.
(d) Becky Sharp does not care but Rawdon Crawley is a devoted father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Corporal Clink?
2. In whose family is there a mental problem?
3. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
4. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
5. Where is young Rawdon being sent to?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)