|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is very fond of young Rawdon?
(a) Lord Steyne.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Miss Briggs.
(d) Lady Jane.
2. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a governess.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a maid.
(d) To be a cook.
3. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(d) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
4. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He does not like the company of women.
(b) He is very selfless.
(c) He cares only about himself.
(d) He loves all his friends.
5. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Pitt Crawley, junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character leaves forever?
2. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
3. What is Becky Sharp's talent?
4. Which characters shows some sympathy to Becky Sharp?
5. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)