|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is James?
(a) Mrs. Crawley's cousin.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. Crawlye's son.
(c) Mrs. Crawley's nephew.
(d) Mr. Crawley's nephew.
2. Who finally earns a place of honor in Paris?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) WIlliam Dobbin.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
3. What is true of Amelia Sedley's devotion to her son?
(a) It is utterly cruel.
(b) None of the above.
(c) It is utterly miserable.
(d) It is blind devotion.
4. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's very modern.
(b) That it's bright and lovely.
(c) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(d) That it's very, very small.
5. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
(a) Both hate each other a lot.
(b) Rawdon Crawley makes fun of his wife openly.
(c) Both love each other a lot.
(d) Becky Sharp makes fun of her husband openly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
2. Who is Miss Firkin?
3. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
4. What is true of the Steyne family?
5. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)