|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
(a) Lady Southdown.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) One of Matilda Crawley's servants.
(d) Lady Jane.
2. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(b) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(c) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(d) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
3. What is true of the Steyne family?
(a) None of the above.
(b) They are stingy.
(c) They are wealthy and powerful.
(d) They are in dire poverty.
4. The novel is set in what time period?
5. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a governess.
(b) To be a maid.
(c) To be a cook.
(d) To be a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
2. Who is Lord Steyne?
3. Who is made charge of selling the furniture of the estate?
4. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
5. What is George Osborne doing when Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp are riding around the town?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)