|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George Osborne doing when Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp are riding around the town?
(a) He is going on rides with other women.
(b) He is dancing with other women.
(c) He is chatting with other women.
(d) He is oogling other women.
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley get engaged to?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) A young soldier.
(c) A young reverend.
(d) A very old man.
3. What becomes of Sir Pitt as seen in chapter 39?
(a) He becomes very kind towards his children.
(b) He becomes mad.
(c) He becomes a dirty old drunken man.
(d) He becomes wealthy.
4. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a teacher.
(b) To be a cook.
(c) To be a governess.
(d) To be a maid.
5. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
2. What is true of Lady Steyne?
3. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
4. Who steals the jewels?
5. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)