|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is James?
(a) Mrs. Crawley's nephew.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. Crawlye's son.
(c) Mrs. Crawley's cousin.
(d) Mr. Crawley's nephew.
2. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
(a) Festive and high spirited.
(b) Peaceful and quiet
(c) Very tense.
(d) Dull and depressing.
3. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(b) She is very intelligent.
(c) She has lots of friends.
(d) She is the most respected lady of the household.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(d) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
5. Who does not march for the war as seen in chapter 30?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vauxhall?
2. Whom does Mr. Smee have an illicit affair with?
3. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
4. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
5. Who steals the jewels?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)