|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of Amelia Sedley's devotion to her son?
(a) It is utterly cruel.
(b) It is blind devotion.
(c) It is utterly miserable.
(d) None of the above.
2. Who takes over as a health advisory and pharmacist for Matilda Crawley?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Lady Jane Sheepshanks.
(c) Lady Southdown.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
3. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is very wealthy.
(b) Because all the men dote on her.
(c) Because she is arrogant.
(d) Because she is beautiful.
4. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) William Dobbin's father.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) George Osborne.
5. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He loves to be in the company of women.
(b) He is shy around women.
(c) He is a dandy
(d) He is a vagabond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Amelia Sedley receiving pension and money from?
2. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
3. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
4. The novel is set in what time period?
5. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)