|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To the theater.
(b) To play a game.
(c) To meet some women.
(d) To go hunting.
2. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
3. Who is made charge of selling the furniture of the estate?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Miss Briggs.
(d) Becky Sharp.
4. Which of the characters dies in the war?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) George Osborne.
5. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
(a) Soft and gentle.
(d) Jolly and loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
2. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
3. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
4. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
5. Who is Miss Briggs?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)