|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of Becky Sharp's attitude towards Joseph Sedley?
(a) It is genuine.
(b) It is arrogant.
(c) It is very friendly.
(d) It is a false polite front.
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) William Dobbin's father.
(d) George Osborne.
3. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(d) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
4. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
(a) A piano.
(b) A dress.
(c) A piece of jewelry.
(d) A piece of furniture.
5. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
(a) That she does not like him much.
(b) That she is attracted to him.
(c) That she is madly in love with him too.
(d) That she finds him very arrogant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suffers from a stroke?
2. Which character is promoted to a rank of a major?
3. Which character in chapter 31 appears quite tragic because of his efforts in trying to fit in with the military crowd?
4. Who runs all the affairs of Queens Crawley?
5. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)