|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
(a) Miss Horrocks.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
2. What is true of Becky Sharp's attitude towards Joseph Sedley?
(a) It is a false polite front.
(b) It is arrogant.
(c) It is genuine.
(d) It is very friendly.
3. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Miss Firkin.
(c) Miss Birggs.
(d) Becky Sharp.
4. Who pays for George Osborne's burial?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Major O'Dowd.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
5. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(b) One of George Osborne's sisters.
(c) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(d) One of George Osborne's cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of Lady Steyne?
2. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
3. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
5. What item does Becky Sharp sell to get money?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)