|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) Mr. O'Dowd.
(d) Mrs. O'Dowd.
2. What happens to Amelia Sedley when she sees Becky Sharp?
(a) She smiles at her.
(b) She slaps her.
(c) She gives her a warm hug.
(d) She starts shouting at her.
3. What do Amelia Sedley and George Osborne do in Brighton?
(a) They have come there to meet someone.
(b) They have come there to pick up someone.
(c) They have come there for their honeymoon.
(d) They have come their to buy a home.
4. Who is Jane?
(a) William Dobbin's sister.
(b) Joseph Sedley's cousin.
(c) George Osborne's sister.
(d) Geroge Osborne's cousin.
5. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(b) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(c) He sits down to so some thinking.
(d) He sits down and reads the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
2. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
3. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
4. What item does Becky Sharp sell to get money?
5. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)