|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) George Sedley.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Mrs. Sedley.
2. Who does not march for the war as seen in chapter 30?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) Joseph Sedley.
(d) William Dobbin.
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(b) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(c) SIr Pitt's brother.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
4. Who is Chopper?
(a) Amelia Sedley's friend.
(b) George Osborne's friend.
(c) William Dobbin's friend.
(d) John Osborne's friend.
5. What does the Belgium nobility think of George Osborne?
(a) That he is second class.
(b) That he is very charming.
(c) That he is of high birth.
(d) That is a very intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
3. Whom does Matilda hate?
4. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
5. Which character is promoted in the military?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)