|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Becky Sharp sell to get money?
(a) Rawdon Crawley's items.
2. What does the Belgium nobility think of George Osborne?
(a) That he is very charming.
(b) That he is of high birth.
(c) That he is second class.
(d) That is a very intelligent.
3. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Gardens.
(b) The Royal Estate.
(c) The Royal Library.
(d) The Royal Guesthouse.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(b) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(c) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(d) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
5. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They do not get along.
(b) They never see each other.
(c) They want to kill each other.
(d) They love each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
2. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
3. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)