|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
(a) The general.
(b) The Duke of Wellington.
(c) A very senior officer.
(d) Major O'Dowd.
2. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(b) He sits down and reads the Bible.
(c) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(d) He sits down to so some thinking.
3. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
(a) A painter.
(b) A singer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A writer.
4. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
(a) Seducing all important men.
(b) Dancing with George Osborne.
(c) Talking to Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Chatting with William Dobbin.
5. Who is Horrocks?
(a) A cook.
(b) A gardener.
(c) A sentry.
(d) A butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
2. What does the Belgium nobility think of George Osborne?
3. What item does Becky Sharp sell to get money?
4. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
5. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)