|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
(a) Festive and high spirited.
(b) Peaceful and quiet
(c) Very tense.
(d) Dull and depressing.
2. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
(a) Major O'Dowd.
(b) The general.
(c) The Duke of Wellington.
(d) A very senior officer.
3. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Miss Birggs.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Miss Firkin.
(d) Becky Sharp.
4. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(b) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
(c) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(d) That she is very kind and genuine.
5. What do Amelia Sedley and George Osborne do in Brighton?
(a) They have come there to pick up someone.
(b) They have come their to buy a home.
(c) They have come there to meet someone.
(d) They have come there for their honeymoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
4. Which character in chapter 31 appears quite tragic because of his efforts in trying to fit in with the military crowd?
5. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)