|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
(a) Festive and high spirited.
(b) Peaceful and quiet
(c) Dull and depressing.
(d) Very tense.
2. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(b) That she is very kind and genuine.
(c) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
(d) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
3. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At a fair.
(b) At the vauxhall gardens.
(c) At the Crawley's home.
(d) At the Sedley's home.
4. Who is Chopper?
(a) Amelia Sedley's friend.
(b) William Dobbin's friend.
(c) John Osborne's friend.
(d) George Osborne's friend.
5. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He is shy around women.
(b) He loves to be in the company of women.
(c) He is a dandy
(d) He is a vagabond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
2. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
3. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
4. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
5. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)