|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is very generous with his money.
(b) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(c) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(d) He has a very bad reputation.
2. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
(a) That he loves Amelia Sedley.
(b) That he hates Amelia Sedley.
(c) That he loves Becky Sharp.
(d) That he hates Becky Sharp.
3. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Sir Pitt Crawley.
4. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
(a) The owner of a hotel.
(b) The owner of an estate.
(c) The owner of a farm.
(d) The owner of an academy.
5. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their laughing style.
(b) Their behaviour.
(c) Their dressing style.
(d) Their thick accents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
2. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
3. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
4. Who is Joseph Sedley?
5. Who is Mr. Bullock?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)