|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Guesthouse.
(b) The Royal Gardens.
(c) The Royal Library.
(d) The Royal Estate.
2. Who is Miss Firkin?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's housekeeper.
(d) Matilda Crawley's servant.
3. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) Lady Crawley.
4. The novel is set in what time period?
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
2. Who is Horrocks?
3. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
4. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
5. Who is Miss Briggs?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)