|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in chapter 31 appears quite tragic because of his efforts in trying to fit in with the military crowd?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
2. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because all the men dote on her.
(b) Because she is arrogant.
(c) Because she is very wealthy.
(d) Because she is beautiful.
3. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Pitt junior.
4. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are mother and daughter.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are cousins.
5. What item does Becky Sharp sell to get money?
(c) Rawdon Crawley's items.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
2. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
3. Which character is promoted in the military?
4. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)