|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) John Sedley.
2. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
(c) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
3. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very generous.
(b) He is very kind.
(c) He cannot be trusted.
(d) He is very trustworthy.
4. Who is Mr. Bullock?
(a) Mr. Sedley's associate.
(b) John Osborne's associate.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley's associate.
(d) William Dobbin's associate.
5. Who is Joseph Sedley?
(a) Amelia Sedley's father.
(b) Amelia Sedley's husband.
(c) Amelia Sedley's brother.
(d) Amelia Sedley's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. Which of the characters dies in the war?
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
4. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp flatter, as seen in chapter 31?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)