|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(b) He is very generous with his money.
(c) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(d) He has a very bad reputation.
2. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's very, very small.
(b) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(c) That it's bright and lovely.
(d) That it's very modern.
3. Who is Miss Swartz?
(a) A writer.
(b) A singer.
(c) A heiress.
(d) A dancer.
4. What happens to Amelia Sedley when she sees Becky Sharp?
(a) She slaps her.
(b) She gives her a warm hug.
(c) She starts shouting at her.
(d) She smiles at her.
5. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a governess.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a maid.
(d) To be a cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)