|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
(a) Geroge Osborne.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Bute Crawley.
2. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are mother and daughter.
3. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A piece of furniture.
(c) A piano.
(d) A dress.
4. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(b) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(c) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(d) One of George Osborne's sisters.
5. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
(a) The Duke of Wellington.
(b) Major O'Dowd.
(c) The general.
(d) A very senior officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
3. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
4. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
5. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)