|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their thick accents.
(b) Their laughing style.
(c) Their behaviour.
(d) Their dressing style.
2. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
(c) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
3. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(b) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(c) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(d) One of George Osborne's sisters.
4. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Library.
(b) The Royal Gardens.
(c) The Royal Guesthouse.
(d) The Royal Estate.
5. Who is Miss Firkin?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend.
(b) Matilda Crawley's housekeeper.
(c) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(d) Matilda Crawley's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
2. Who takes over as a health advisory and pharmacist for Matilda Crawley?
3. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
4. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
5. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)