|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(b) He has a very bad reputation.
(c) He is very generous with his money.
(d) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
2. Who is engaged to Lady Jane Sheepshanks?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) Sir Pitt.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Pitt junior.
3. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(d) Lady Crawley.
4. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very trustworthy.
(b) He is very generous.
(c) He is very kind.
(d) He cannot be trusted.
5. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Major O'Dowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
2. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
3. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
4. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
5. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)