|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They do not get along.
(b) They never see each other.
(c) They love each other.
(d) They want to kill each other.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(b) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(c) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(d) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
3. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(b) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(c) One of George Osborne's sisters.
(d) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
4. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(b) William Dobbin's father.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) William Dobbin.
5. Who is Jane?
(a) William Dobbin's sister.
(b) Geroge Osborne's cousin.
(c) Joseph Sedley's cousin.
(d) George Osborne's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
2. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
3. Where is an auction being held?
4. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
5. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)