|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chopper?
(a) John Osborne's friend.
(b) Amelia Sedley's friend.
(c) George Osborne's friend.
(d) William Dobbin's friend.
2. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
(b) Jolly and loud.
(d) Soft and gentle.
3. Who is Jane?
(a) William Dobbin's sister.
(b) Geroge Osborne's cousin.
(c) Joseph Sedley's cousin.
(d) George Osborne's sister.
4. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are mother and daughter.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
4. The novel is set in what time period?
5. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)