|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
(c) Jolly and loud.
(d) Soft and gentle.
2. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He is very selfless.
(b) He does not like the company of women.
(c) He loves all his friends.
(d) He cares only about himself.
3. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At the Crawley's home.
(b) At the Sedley's home.
(c) At the vauxhall gardens.
(d) At a fair.
4. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That everyone is selfless.
(b) That none of them are happy and content.
(c) That each one of them is happy .
(d) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bute Crawley?
2. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
3. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
4. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
5. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)