|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They do not get along.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They want to kill each other.
(d) They never see each other.
2. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
(a) A dress.
(b) A piano.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) A piece of jewelry.
3. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because all the men dote on her.
(b) Because she is arrogant.
(c) Because she is beautiful.
(d) Because she is very wealthy.
4. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Estate.
(b) The Royal Guesthouse.
(c) The Royal Gardens.
(d) The Royal Library.
5. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. The novel is set in what time period?
2. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
3. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
4. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
5. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)