|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are mother and daughter.
(d) They are sisters.
2. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
3. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
(a) Bute Crawley.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Sir Pitt.
(d) George Osborne.
4. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
(b) Soft and gentle.
(c) Jolly and loud.
5. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He is shy around women.
(b) He is a vagabond.
(c) He is a dandy
(d) He loves to be in the company of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
2. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
3. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
4. Who is Miss Firkin?
5. What is the vauxhall?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)