|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
(a) The Osbornes and the Crawleys.
(b) The Osbornes and William Dobbin.
(c) The Osbornes and Amelia Sedley.
(d) The Crawleys and William Dobbin.
2. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Miss Firkin.
(c) Miss Birggs.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
3. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
(a) Because John Osborne slaps William Dobbin.
(b) Because John Osborne insults Amelia Sedley.
(c) Because John Osborne insults William Dobbin.
(d) Because John Osborne insults George Osborne.
4. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) John Sedley.
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(b) He has a very bad reputation.
(c) He is very generous with his money.
(d) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
2. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
3. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
4. What is the vauxhall?
5. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)