|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To buy a home.
(b) To invest in a piece of land.
(c) To get married right away.
(d) To elope.
2. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(b) He sits down to so some thinking.
(c) He sits down and reads the Bible.
(d) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
3. What do Amelia Sedley and George Osborne do in Brighton?
(a) They have come there to meet someone.
(b) They have come there for their honeymoon.
(c) They have come their to buy a home.
(d) They have come there to pick up someone.
4. Who is Chopper?
(a) George Osborne's friend.
(b) John Osborne's friend.
(c) William Dobbin's friend.
(d) Amelia Sedley's friend.
5. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He loves to be in the company of women.
(b) He is a vagabond.
(c) He is a dandy
(d) He is shy around women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
2. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
3. Who is Mr. Bullock?
4. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
5. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)