|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
(a) Major O'Dowd.
(b) A very senior officer.
(c) The general.
(d) The Duke of Wellington.
2. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
(a) Because he loves Amelia Sedley.
(b) Because he is very poor.
(c) Because he hates her husband.
(d) Because he is ugly and awkward.
3. What does the Belgium nobility think of George Osborne?
(a) That he is second class.
(b) That is a very intelligent.
(c) That he is very charming.
(d) That he is of high birth.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(c) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(d) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(b) That each one of them is happy .
(c) That none of them are happy and content.
(d) That everyone is selfless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
2. The novel is set in what time period?
3. Where is an auction being held?
4. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
5. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)