|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chopper?
(a) William Dobbin's friend.
(b) John Osborne's friend.
(c) Amelia Sedley's friend.
(d) George Osborne's friend.
2. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a cook.
(b) To be a governess.
(c) To be a teacher.
(d) To be a maid.
3. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) William Dobbin's father.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) William Dobbin.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(d) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He has a very bad reputation.
(b) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(c) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(d) He is very generous with his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
2. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
3. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
4. Who is Horrocks?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)