|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
(a) The Crawleys and William Dobbin.
(b) The Osbornes and the Crawleys.
(c) The Osbornes and William Dobbin.
(d) The Osbornes and Amelia Sedley.
2. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He cares only about himself.
(b) He does not like the company of women.
(c) He loves all his friends.
(d) He is very selfless.
3. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are mother and daughter.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are friends.
4. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
(a) A piano.
(b) A piece of furniture.
(c) A dress.
(d) A piece of jewelry.
5. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At the vauxhall gardens.
(b) At the Crawley's home.
(c) At a fair.
(d) At the Sedley's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
2. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
3. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
4. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
5. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)