|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
(a) A very senior officer.
(b) The general.
(c) The Duke of Wellington.
(d) Major O'Dowd.
2. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(b) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(c) That she is very kind and genuine.
(d) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
3. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To go hunting.
(b) To play a game.
(c) To meet some women.
(d) To the theater.
4. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Mrs. Sedley.
(b) George Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
5. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(b) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(c) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(d) One of George Osborne's sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
2. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
4. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
5. Who is Bute Crawley?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)