|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(b) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(c) That she is very kind and genuine.
(d) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
2. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
(a) It is sold.
(b) It is being auctioned off.
(c) It is guarded by the sheriff's men.
(d) It burns down.
3. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
4. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their thick accents.
(b) Their laughing style.
(c) Their dressing style.
(d) Their behaviour.
5. Who is Chopper?
(a) George Osborne's friend.
(b) Amelia Sedley's friend.
(c) John Osborne's friend.
(d) William Dobbin's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
3. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
4. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
5. Who is Bute Crawley?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)