|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp busy doing at the ball thrown by the Duke Of Wellington?
(a) Chatting with William Dobbin.
(b) Seducing all important men.
(c) Dancing with George Osborne.
(d) Talking to Rawdon Crawley.
2. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He loves to be in the company of women.
(b) He is a vagabond.
(c) He is a dandy
(d) He is shy around women.
3. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(d) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
4. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are mother and daughter.
5. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
(c) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
2. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
3. Whom does Matilda hate?
4. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
5. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)