|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the characters head to Belgium by sea, which of them gets seasick?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) George Osborne.
2. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They never see each other.
(b) They want to kill each other.
(c) They do not get along.
(d) They love each other.
3. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
(a) That she is attracted to him.
(b) That she is madly in love with him too.
(c) That she does not like him much.
(d) That she finds him very arrogant.
4. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are selfless.
(b) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(c) They are selfish and superficial.
(d) They are very genuine.
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That each one of them is happy .
(b) That none of them are happy and content.
(c) That everyone is selfless.
(d) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
2. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
3. What is William Dobbin called?
4. What is George Osborne doing when Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp are riding around the town?
5. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)