|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
(a) That he loves Becky Sharp.
(b) That he loves Amelia Sedley.
(c) That he hates Amelia Sedley.
(d) That he hates Becky Sharp.
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) William Dobbin's father.
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He loves all his friends.
(b) He cares only about himself.
(c) He is very selfless.
(d) He does not like the company of women.
4. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's sisters.
(b) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(c) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(d) One of George Osborne's cousins.
5. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(b) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(c) That she is very kind and genuine.
(d) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
2. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
3. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
4. What is the scene in Belgium when the characters reach?
5. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)