|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Belgium nobility think of George Osborne?
(a) That he is second class.
(b) That he is very charming.
(c) That is a very intelligent.
(d) That he is of high birth.
2. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is beautiful.
(b) Because she is very wealthy.
(c) Because she is arrogant.
(d) Because all the men dote on her.
3. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) John Sedley.
4. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) William Dobbin's father.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) George Osborne.
5. Who is Jane?
(a) Joseph Sedley's cousin.
(b) George Osborne's sister.
(c) Geroge Osborne's cousin.
(d) William Dobbin's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Matilda hate?
2. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
3. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
4. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
5. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)