|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(b) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(c) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(d) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(b) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(c) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(d) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
3. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is very generous with his money.
(b) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(c) He has a very bad reputation.
(d) He is not at all respected by anyone.
4. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At the vauxhall gardens.
(b) At the Sedley's home.
(c) At a fair.
(d) At the Crawley's home.
5. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is very wealthy.
(b) Because she is beautiful.
(c) Because all the men dote on her.
(d) Because she is arrogant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Becky Sharp seduce so that Rawdon Crawley gains status?
2. Who is Chopper?
3. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
4. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
5. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)