|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He loves all his friends.
(b) He cares only about himself.
(c) He is very selfless.
(d) He does not like the company of women.
2. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(b) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
(c) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(d) That she is very kind and genuine.
3. Who is Jane?
(a) Joseph Sedley's cousin.
(b) George Osborne's sister.
(c) Geroge Osborne's cousin.
(d) William Dobbin's sister.
4. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(b) He is very generous with his money.
(c) He has a very bad reputation.
(d) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
5. Who meet in the park where Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley are riding?
(a) The Osbornes and Amelia Sedley.
(b) The Crawleys and William Dobbin.
(c) The Osbornes and William Dobbin.
(d) The Osbornes and the Crawleys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
5. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)