|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To elope.
(b) To buy a home.
(c) To invest in a piece of land.
(d) To get married right away.
2. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At the Crawley's home.
(b) At the vauxhall gardens.
(c) At a fair.
(d) At the Sedley's home.
3. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are mother and daughter.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are sisters.
4. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because all the men dote on her.
(b) Because she is beautiful.
(c) Because she is very wealthy.
(d) Because she is arrogant.
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
2. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
4. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
5. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)