|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(b) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(c) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(d) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
2. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are mother and daughter.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are friends.
3. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very generous.
(b) He is very kind.
(c) He is very trustworthy.
(d) He cannot be trusted.
4. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
5. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Pitt junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
2. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
3. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
4. Who is Miss Firkin?
5. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)