|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They want to kill each other.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) They love each other.
(d) They never see each other.
2. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's bright and lovely.
(b) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(c) That it's very, very small.
(d) That it's very modern.
3. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He has a very bad reputation.
(b) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(c) He is very generous with his money.
(d) He is not at all respected by anyone.
4. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(c) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
5. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are selfless.
(b) They are very genuine.
(c) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(d) They are selfish and superficial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
4. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
5. Who is Joseph Sedley?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)