|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He is a vagabond.
(b) He loves to be in the company of women.
(c) He is shy around women.
(d) He is a dandy
2. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
(c) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
3. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She has lots of friends.
(b) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(c) She is the most respected lady of the household.
(d) She is very intelligent.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(d) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
5. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's very, very small.
(b) That it's very modern.
(c) That it's bright and lovely.
(d) That it's glum and old fashioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
2. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
3. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
4. Who is Miss Firkin?
5. What is William Dobbin called?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)