|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) William Dobbin's father.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) George Osborne.
2. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Miss Birggs.
(d) Miss Firkin.
3. Who is Miss Firkin?
(a) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(b) Matilda Crawley's housekeeper.
(c) Matilda Crawley's friend.
(d) Matilda Crawley's servant.
4. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
(a) A dress.
(b) A piano.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) A piece of jewelry.
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is very generous with his money.
(b) He has a very bad reputation.
(c) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(d) He is not at all respected by anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
2. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
3. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
5. Who is Bute Crawley?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)