|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
(a) That Amelia Sedley is going to kill herself.
(b) That Amelia Sedley is dying.
(c) That Amelia Seldley is going to marry someone else.
(d) That Amelia Sedley is dead.
2. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) SIr Pitt's brother.
(b) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(c) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
3. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Guesthouse.
(b) The Royal Library.
(c) The Royal Gardens.
(d) The Royal Estate.
4. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She is the most respected lady of the household.
(b) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(c) She has lots of friends.
(d) She is very intelligent.
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(b) That none of them are happy and content.
(c) That everyone is selfless.
(d) That each one of them is happy .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
2. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
3. Who is Miss Swartz?
4. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
5. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)