|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He is a dandy
(b) He is a vagabond.
(c) He loves to be in the company of women.
(d) He is shy around women.
2. What item do Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley bid on at a public auction?
(a) A piece of furniture.
(b) A piece of jewelry.
(c) A dress.
(d) A piano.
3. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At the Crawley's home.
(b) At the Sedley's home.
(c) At a fair.
(d) At the vauxhall gardens.
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To elope.
(b) To get married right away.
(c) To buy a home.
(d) To invest in a piece of land.
5. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
(a) The owner of a farm.
(b) The owner of an academy.
(c) The owner of an estate.
(d) The owner of a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. Who is Horrocks?
4. Who is Joseph Sedley?
5. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)