|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Estate.
(b) The Royal Gardens.
(c) The Royal Library.
(d) The Royal Guesthouse.
2. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are selfless.
(b) They are selfish and superficial.
(c) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(d) They are very genuine.
3. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(d) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
4. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He does not like the company of women.
(b) He is very selfless.
(c) He cares only about himself.
(d) He loves all his friends.
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
2. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
3. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
4. Who is Joseph Sedley?
5. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)