|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(b) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(c) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(d) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
2. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Miss Firkin.
(d) Miss Birggs.
3. Who is Joseph Sedley?
(a) Amelia Sedley's cousin.
(b) Amelia Sedley's brother.
(c) Amelia Sedley's father.
(d) Amelia Sedley's husband.
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To invest in a piece of land.
(b) To get married right away.
(c) To elope.
(d) To buy a home.
5. Where is an auction being held?
(a) At the Crawley's home.
(b) At the Sedley's home.
(c) At the vauxhall gardens.
(d) At a fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
2. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
3. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
4. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
5. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)