|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are singers.
(b) Her parents are very rich.
(c) Her parents are teachers.
(d) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(b) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(c) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(d) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
3. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He has a very bad reputation.
(b) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(c) He is very generous with his money.
(d) He is not at all respected by anyone.
4. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He cares only about himself.
(b) He loves all his friends.
(c) He does not like the company of women.
(d) He is very selfless.
5. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
(a) Sir Pitt.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Matila Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
2. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
3. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)