|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(b) She has lots of friends.
(c) She is very intelligent.
(d) She is the most respected lady of the household.
2. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To get married right away.
(b) To buy a home.
(c) To invest in a piece of land.
(d) To elope.
3. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(b) That it's very modern.
(c) That it's bright and lovely.
(d) That it's very, very small.
4. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is arrogant.
(b) Because all the men dote on her.
(c) Because she is very wealthy.
(d) Because she is beautiful.
5. Who is Miss Firkin?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend.
(b) Matilda Crawley's housekeeper.
(c) Matilda Crawley's servant.
(d) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
2. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
3. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
4. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
5. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)