|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Swartz?
(a) A singer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A heiress.
2. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
(a) Sir Pitt.
(b) Bute Crawley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
3. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That each one of them is happy .
(b) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(c) That none of them are happy and content.
(d) That everyone is selfless.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(c) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(d) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
5. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) John Sedley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is an auction being held?
2. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
3. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
4. What is William Dobbin called?
5. The novel is set in what time period?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)