|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To buy a home.
(b) To get married right away.
(c) To invest in a piece of land.
(d) To elope.
2. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
3. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Miss Firkin.
(c) Miss Birggs.
(d) Becky Sharp.
4. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) They never see each other.
(d) They want to kill each other.
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
2. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
3. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
4. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
5. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)