|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) John Sedley.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
2. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She has lots of friends.
(b) She is very intelligent.
(c) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(d) She is the most respected lady of the household.
3. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(b) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(c) He is very generous with his money.
(d) He has a very bad reputation.
4. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a cook.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a governess.
(d) To be a maid.
5. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
2. Who is Miss Swartz?
3. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
4. Who is Horrocks?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)