|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Pitt junior.
(d) Lady Crawley.
2. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
3. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Pitt Crawley, junior.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(d) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
5. Who is Joseph Sedley?
(a) Amelia Sedley's husband.
(b) Amelia Sedley's cousin.
(c) Amelia Sedley's father.
(d) Amelia Sedley's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
3. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
4. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
5. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)