|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's bright and lovely.
(b) That it's very modern.
(c) That it's very, very small.
(d) That it's glum and old fashioned.
2. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Mrs. Sedley.
(d) George Sedley.
3. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They never see each other.
(b) They want to kill each other.
(c) They love each other.
(d) They do not get along.
4. Who is Miss Firkin?
(a) Matilda Crawley's housekeeper.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's servant.
(d) Matilda Crawley's friend.
5. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
2. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
4. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
5. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)