|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is arrogant.
(b) Because all the men dote on her.
(c) Because she is beautiful.
(d) Because she is very wealthy.
2. The novel is set in what time period?
3. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
(a) Sir Pitt.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Matila Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
4. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(b) They are selfish and superficial.
(c) They are very genuine.
(d) They are selfless.
5. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Gardens.
(b) The Royal Estate.
(c) The Royal Guesthouse.
(d) The Royal Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
2. Where is an auction being held?
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
4. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
5. Who is Miss Swartz?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)