|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He is a vagabond.
(b) He loves to be in the company of women.
(c) He is shy around women.
(d) He is a dandy
2. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(b) That everyone is selfless.
(c) That each one of them is happy .
(d) That none of them are happy and content.
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He does not like the company of women.
(b) He is very selfless.
(c) He cares only about himself.
(d) He loves all his friends.
4. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) John Sedley.
5. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(b) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(c) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(d) Matilda Crawley's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
2. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
3. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
4. Who is Horrocks?
5. What does Mrs. Sedley realize about William Dobbin in chapter 18?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)