|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(b) She is the most respected lady of the household.
(c) She has lots of friends.
(d) She is very intelligent.
2. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Pitt junior.
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He does not like the company of women.
(b) He cares only about himself.
(c) He is very selfless.
(d) He loves all his friends.
4. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That none of them are happy and content.
(b) That everyone is selfless.
(c) That each one of them is happy .
(d) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
5. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To get married right away.
(b) To buy a home.
(c) To elope.
(d) To invest in a piece of land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's background?
2. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
4. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)