|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Miss Firkin.
(b) Miss Birggs.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
2. What is William Dobbin called?
3. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Gardens.
(b) The Royal Library.
(c) The Royal Estate.
(d) The Royal Guesthouse.
4. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are mother and daughter.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are sisters.
5. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She is very intelligent.
(b) She is the most respected lady of the household.
(c) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(d) She has lots of friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. The novel is set in what time period?
2. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
3. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
4. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
5. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)