|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Pitt Crawley, junior.
2. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(b) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(c) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(d) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
3. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She is very intelligent.
(b) She has lots of friends.
(c) She is the most respected lady of the household.
(d) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
4. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's very modern.
(b) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(c) That it's bright and lovely.
(d) That it's very, very small.
5. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) SIr Pitt's brother.
(b) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(c) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(d) Sir Pitt's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Matilda hate?
2. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
3. Who is Miss Briggs?
4. What is the vauxhall?
5. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)