|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Mrs. Sedley.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) George Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
2. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They want to kill each other.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They do not get along.
(d) They never see each other.
3. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(b) That it's very modern.
(c) That it's very, very small.
(d) That it's bright and lovely.
4. Which is true of Joseph Sedley's character?
(a) He is shy around women.
(b) He is a vagabond.
(c) He is a dandy
(d) He loves to be in the company of women.
5. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
(b) Her parents are singers.
(c) Her parents are teachers.
(d) Her parents are very rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
2. Who is Miss Firkin?
3. Who is Horrocks?
4. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
5. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)