|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are mother and daughter.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are sisters.
2. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) SIr Pitt's brother.
(b) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(c) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(d) Sir Pitt's cousin.
4. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a governess.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a cook.
(d) To be a maid.
5. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(b) That it's very modern.
(c) That it's bright and lovely.
(d) That it's very, very small.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
2. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
3. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
4. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)