|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's very modern.
(b) That it's very, very small.
(c) That it's glum and old fashioned.
(d) That it's bright and lovely.
2. Who is Miss Firkin?
(a) Matilda Crawley's servant.
(b) Matilda Crawley's housekeeper.
(c) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(d) Matilda Crawley's friend.
3. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) George Osborne.
4. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(b) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Lady Crawley.
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
2. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
3. What is Becky Sharp's background?
4. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
5. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)