|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Firkin?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's servant.
(d) Matilda Crawley's housekeeper.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(b) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(c) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(d) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
3. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a governess.
(b) To be a teacher.
(c) To be a cook.
(d) To be a maid.
4. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
5. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He cannot be trusted.
(c) He is very trustworthy.
(d) He is very generous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
3. Who is Joseph Sedley?
4. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)