|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(b) She has lots of friends.
(c) She is very intelligent.
(d) She is the most respected lady of the household.
3. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Sir Pitt Crawley.
4. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
5. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Mrs. Sedley.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) George Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
2. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
3. Who is Miss Firkin?
4. Who is Horrocks?
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)