|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(b) SIr Pitt's brother.
(c) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(d) Sir Pitt's cousin.
2. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Estate.
(b) The Royal Gardens.
(c) The Royal Library.
(d) The Royal Guesthouse.
3. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are mother and daughter.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are friends.
4. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(b) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(c) He has a very bad reputation.
(d) He is very generous with his money.
5. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
(a) A singer.
(b) A writer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
2. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
3. Who is Miss Briggs?
4. Who is Miss Firkin?
5. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)