|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He does not like the company of women.
(b) He loves all his friends.
(c) He cares only about himself.
(d) He is very selfless.
3. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) John Sedley.
4. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) Pitt Crawley, junior.
5. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a teacher.
(b) To be a governess.
(c) To be a maid.
(d) To be a cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
2. What is Becky Sharp's background?
3. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
4. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)