|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He has a very bad reputation.
(b) He is very generous with his money.
(c) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(d) He is not at all respected by anyone.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(d) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
3. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Guesthouse.
(b) The Royal Gardens.
(c) The Royal Estate.
(d) The Royal Library.
4. Who is Miss Pinkerton?
(a) The owner of a farm.
(b) The owner of an academy.
(c) The owner of an estate.
(d) The owner of a hotel.
5. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(b) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(c) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(d) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
2. What is William Dobbin called?
3. Whom does Matilda hate?
4. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
5. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)