|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Becky Sharp come to the Crawley residence?
(a) To be a teacher.
(b) To be a cook.
(c) To be a maid.
(d) To be a governess.
2. Which character is a political activist and a philosopher?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) Pitt Crawley, junior.
3. Who is Horrocks?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A sentry.
(c) A butler.
(d) A cook.
4. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) George Sedley.
(c) Mrs. Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
5. The novel is set in what time period?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
2. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
3. Who is Joseph Sedley?
4. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
5. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)