|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(b) Lady Crawley.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Sir Pitt Crawley.
2. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He cannot be trusted.
(b) He is very trustworthy.
(c) He is very kind.
(d) He is very generous.
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(b) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(c) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(d) SIr Pitt's brother.
4. What are Beck Sharp's thoughts on the Crawley home?
(a) That it's bright and lovely.
(b) That it's very, very small.
(c) That it's very modern.
(d) That it's glum and old fashioned.
5. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He loves all his friends.
(b) He is very selfless.
(c) He cares only about himself.
(d) He does not like the company of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
2. What is the vauxhall?
3. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
4. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
5. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)