|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Lady Crawley.
2. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) John Sedley.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Joseph Sedley.
(d) George Osborne.
3. The novel is set in what time period?
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(b) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(c) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(d) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
5. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
(a) He is not at all respected by anyone.
(b) He is very generous with his money.
(c) He is frugal and never tips anyone.
(d) He has a very bad reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
2. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
3. Who is Miss Briggs?
4. What is William Dobbin called?
5. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)