|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Mrs. Sedley.
(c) George Sedley.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
2. What is William Dobbin called?
3. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Joseph Sedley.
4. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are singers.
(b) Her parents are very rich.
(c) Her parents are teachers.
(d) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
5. What is the relationship between Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are mother and daughter.
(d) They are sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
2. What is true about Sir Crawley's character as seen in chapter seven?
3. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
4. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
5. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)