|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He cannot be trusted.
(c) He is very trustworthy.
(d) He is very generous.
2. Who is Joseph Sedley?
(a) Amelia Sedley's brother.
(b) Amelia Sedley's father.
(c) Amelia Sedley's cousin.
(d) Amelia Sedley's husband.
3. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To meet some women.
(b) To go hunting.
(c) To the theater.
(d) To play a game.
4. Whom does Becky Sharp marry?
(a) Bute Crawley.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) George Osborne.
(d) Sir Pitt.
5. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
(a) She is the most respected lady of the household.
(b) She has no brains and no power over her husband.
(c) She has lots of friends.
(d) She is very intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
2. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
3. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
5. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)