Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Guesthouse.
(b) The Royal Library.
(c) The Royal Estate.
(d) The Royal Gardens.
2. What is Becky Sharp's father's profession?
(a) A singer.
(b) A writer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A painter.
3. Whom does the item, that is being bid on, initially belong to?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Matila Crawley.
(d) Sir Pitt.
4. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(d) Sir Pitt Crawley.
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Lady Crawley's character as seen in chapter nine?
2. What does William Dobbin tell George Osborne that softens his heart towards Amelia Sedley?
3. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
4. Whom does Becky Sharp write a letter to?
5. Who is Miss Briggs?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)