|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To meet some women.
(b) To play a game.
(c) To the theater.
(d) To go hunting.
2. Which characters shows some sympathy to Becky Sharp?
(a) Lady Jane.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Lord Steyne.
(d) None of the above.
3. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(b) He sits down to so some thinking.
(c) He sits down and reads the Bible.
(d) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
4. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their laughing style.
(b) Their behaviour.
(c) Their thick accents.
(d) Their dressing style.
5. Who is Corporal Clink?
(a) Rawdon Crawley's old war friend.
(b) Joseph Sedley's old war friend.
(c) George Osborne's old war friend.
(d) William Dobbin's old war friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. When Rawdon Crawley is leaving for the war, what is Becky Sharp busy thinking about?
4. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
5. Who does not march for the war as seen in chapter 30?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)