|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Macmurdo?
(a) Rawdon Crawley's friend.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Rawdon Crawly's cousin.
(d) Rawdon Crawley's butler.
2. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
(a) Because John Osborne insults Amelia Sedley.
(b) Because John Osborne insults George Osborne.
(c) Because John Osborne slaps William Dobbin.
(d) Because John Osborne insults William Dobbin.
3. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
(a) Because she remembers her old days.
(b) Because Rawdon Crawley and she reunite with Pitt junior and his wife.
(c) Because she meets Lady Jane for the first time.
(d) Because of the warm welcome given by Lady Jane.
4. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) Lady Crawley.
5. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To go hunting.
(b) To meet some women.
(c) To play a game.
(d) To the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Raggles?
2. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
4. Who is William Dobbin's faithful companion on his journey home?
5. Whom does young Rawdon confide in when he is Queens Crawley?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)