|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To elope.
(b) To get married right away.
(c) To invest in a piece of land.
(d) To buy a home.
2. What is true of Lady Steyne?
(a) She is modern.
(b) She is unpleasant and superstitious.
(c) She is arrogant.
(d) She is beautiful.
3. Whom does Matilda Crawley leave her fortune for?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Becky Sharp.
4. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Lady Southdown.
5. Who is the old man with Corporal Clink at the park?
(a) William Dobbin's father.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Mr. Osborne
(d) John Sedley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character visits Becky Sharp's house, as seen in chapter 51?
2. Who thinks lovingly of Georgy?
3. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
4. Who is James?
5. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)