|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
(a) It is sold.
(b) It is guarded by the sheriff's men.
(c) It burns down.
(d) It is being auctioned off.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(d) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
3. Which character is promoted to a rank of a major?
(a) William Dobbin.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Joseph Seldey.
4. What is true of Becky Sharp's attitude towards Joseph Sedley?
(a) It is genuine.
(b) It is very friendly.
(c) It is a false polite front.
(d) It is arrogant.
5. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To play a game.
(b) To go hunting.
(c) To meet some women.
(d) To the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
2. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
3. Who steals Becky Sharp's jewels?
4. Who is Miss Swartz?
5. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)