|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
(a) Because he is ugly and awkward.
(b) Because he loves Amelia Sedley.
(c) Because he hates her husband.
(d) Because he is very poor.
2. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
(a) One of Matilda Crawley's servants.
(b) Lady Southdown.
(c) Lady Jane.
(d) Pitt junior.
3. Who does not march for the war as seen in chapter 30?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
4. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(b) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(c) He sits down to so some thinking.
(d) He sits down and reads the Bible.
5. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are very rich.
(b) Her parents are teachers.
(c) Her parents are singers.
(d) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which close relative does Georgy not treat very well?
2. What is William Dobbin called?
3. What is Becky Sharp bored of, as seen in chapter 51?
4. Whom does Matilda Crawley leave her fortune for?
5. Which character visits Becky Sharp's house, as seen in chapter 51?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)