|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hip new thing that people of that time are doing at the parties?
(a) Playing poker.
(b) Playing cards.
2. Which character in chapter 31 appears quite tragic because of his efforts in trying to fit in with the military crowd?
(a) Joseph Sedley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
3. Which close relative does Georgy not treat very well?
(a) Grandfather Osborne.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Uncle Joseph Sedley.
(d) Grandfather Sedley.
4. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(b) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(c) SIr Pitt's brother.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
5. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To play a game.
(b) To meet some women.
(c) To go hunting.
(d) To the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is made charge of selling the furniture of the estate?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
3. Who is the old man with Corporal Clink at the park?
4. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
5. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)