|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their dressing style.
(b) Their thick accents.
(c) Their laughing style.
(d) Their behaviour.
2. Which character is very fond of young Rawdon?
(a) Pitt junior.
(b) Miss Briggs.
(c) Lord Steyne.
(d) Lady Jane.
3. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To elope.
(b) To get married right away.
(c) To invest in a piece of land.
(d) To buy a home.
4. Who is Corporal Clink?
(a) Joseph Sedley's old war friend.
(b) George Osborne's old war friend.
(c) Rawdon Crawley's old war friend.
(d) William Dobbin's old war friend.
5. What is the hip new thing that people of that time are doing at the parties?
(a) Playing cards.
(c) Playing poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which close relative does Georgy not treat very well?
2. Which character runs off in the midst of all the chaos, as seen in chapter 55?
3. What is true of Lady Steyne?
4. Who scolds Becky Sharp for being a bad mother?
5. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)