|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not march for the war as seen in chapter 30?
(a) George Osborne.
(b) Joseph Sedley.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
2. What is true of Lady Steyne?
(a) She is unpleasant and superstitious.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is arrogant.
(d) She is modern.
3. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
(a) Pitt junior.
(b) Lady Southdown.
(c) One of Matilda Crawley's servants.
(d) Lady Jane.
4. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(d) Major O'Dowd.
5. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
(a) Both hate each other a lot.
(b) Rawdon Crawley makes fun of his wife openly.
(c) Becky Sharp makes fun of her husband openly.
(d) Both love each other a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Georgy at school?
2. Whom does young Rawdon confide in when he is Queens Crawley?
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
4. Which character in chapter 31 appears quite tragic because of his efforts in trying to fit in with the military crowd?
5. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)