|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They never see each other.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They want to kill each other.
(d) They do not get along.
2. What is William Dobbin called?
3. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are singers.
(b) Her parents are teachers.
(c) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
(d) Her parents are very rich.
4. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That none of them are happy and content.
(b) That everyone is selfless.
(c) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(d) That each one of them is happy .
5. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(d) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
2. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
4. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
5. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)