|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He is very selfless.
(b) He cares only about himself.
(c) He does not like the company of women.
(d) He loves all his friends.
2. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
(a) That she is attracted to him.
(b) That she does not like him much.
(c) That she is madly in love with him too.
(d) That she finds him very arrogant.
3. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are singers.
(b) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
(c) Her parents are very rich.
(d) Her parents are teachers.
4. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They want to kill each other.
(c) They never see each other.
(d) They do not get along.
5. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(b) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(c) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(d) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
2. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
3. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
4. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
5. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)