|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
(a) Because he is very poor.
(b) Because he is ugly and awkward.
(c) Because he loves Amelia Sedley.
(d) Because he hates her husband.
2. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Sir Pitt Crawley.
3. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To buy a home.
(b) To invest in a piece of land.
(c) To get married right away.
(d) To elope.
4. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) John Sedley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
5. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Gardens.
(b) The Royal Estate.
(c) The Royal Guesthouse.
(d) The Royal Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
2. Who is Miss Firkin?
3. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
4. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)