|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) George Osborne.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) William Dobbin's father.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(d) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He cares only about himself.
(b) He is very selfless.
(c) He does not like the company of women.
(d) He loves all his friends.
4. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
(a) Miss Birggs.
(b) Miss Firkin.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
5. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He cannot be trusted.
(c) He is very generous.
(d) He is very trustworthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
2. Who is Chopper?
3. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
4. Who is Bute Crawley?
5. Who is Horrocks?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)