|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(b) That she is cunning and manipulative.
(c) That she is very kind and genuine.
(d) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
2. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He is very generous.
(c) He cannot be trusted.
(d) He is very trustworthy.
3. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He sits down to so some thinking.
(b) He sits down and reads the Bible.
(c) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(d) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
4. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) George Sedley.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Mrs. Sedley.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
5. Who is Chopper?
(a) George Osborne's friend.
(b) Amelia Sedley's friend.
(c) William Dobbin's friend.
(d) John Osborne's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vauxhall?
2. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
3. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
4. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
5. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)