|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He is very trustworthy.
(c) He is very generous.
(d) He cannot be trusted.
2. What is William Dobbin called?
3. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He loves all his friends.
(b) He does not like the company of women.
(c) He cares only about himself.
(d) He is very selfless.
4. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(b) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(c) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(d) Matilda Crawley's niece.
5. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
(a) It is guarded by the sheriff's men.
(b) It burns down.
(c) It is being auctioned off.
(d) It is sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
2. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
3. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
5. Who is Chopper?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)