|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
(a) Because he is very poor.
(b) Because he hates her husband.
(c) Because he is ugly and awkward.
(d) Because he loves Amelia Sedley.
2. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
(a) Because John Osborne insults Amelia Sedley.
(b) Because John Osborne insults William Dobbin.
(c) Because John Osborne slaps William Dobbin.
(d) Because John Osborne insults George Osborne.
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(b) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(c) SIr Pitt's brother.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
4. What is the vauxhall?
(a) The Royal Guesthouse.
(b) The Royal Gardens.
(c) The Royal Estate.
(d) The Royal Library.
5. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To invest in a piece of land.
(b) To buy a home.
(c) To get married right away.
(d) To elope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
2. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
3. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
4. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
5. Whom does Matilda hate?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)