|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(b) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(c) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(d) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
2. Who is Chopper?
(a) George Osborne's friend.
(b) John Osborne's friend.
(c) William Dobbin's friend.
(d) Amelia Sedley's friend.
3. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because all the men dote on her.
(b) Because she is beautiful.
(c) Because she is arrogant.
(d) Because she is very wealthy.
4. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They never see each other.
(c) They do not get along.
(d) They want to kill each other.
5. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He sits down to so some thinking.
(b) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(c) He sits down and reads the Bible.
(d) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
2. What is William Dobbin called?
3. Who is Horrocks?
4. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
5. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)