|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(a) George Osborne.
(c) William Dobbin's father.
(d) William Dobbin.
2. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) SIr Pitt's brother.
(b) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(c) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
3. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are selfish and superficial.
(b) They are selfless.
(c) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(d) They are very genuine.
4. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(b) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(c) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
(d) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
5. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very generous.
(b) He is very trustworthy.
(c) He cannot be trusted.
(d) He is very kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
2. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
3. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
4. Who is Horrocks?
5. What is William Dobbin called?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)