|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) They never see each other.
(d) They want to kill each other.
2. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
(a) Because John Osborne insults Amelia Sedley.
(b) Because John Osborne slaps William Dobbin.
(c) Because John Osborne insults George Osborne.
(d) Because John Osborne insults William Dobbin.
3. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is arrogant.
(b) Because she is beautiful.
(c) Because she is very wealthy.
(d) Because all the men dote on her.
4. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are selfish and superficial.
(b) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(c) They are very genuine.
(d) They are selfless.
5. Who is Chopper?
(a) Amelia Sedley's friend.
(b) William Dobbin's friend.
(c) John Osborne's friend.
(d) George Osborne's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bute Crawley?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
3. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
4. What is the vauxhall?
5. Whom does Matilda hate?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)