|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
(a) Because John Osborne insults George Osborne.
(b) Because John Osborne slaps William Dobbin.
(c) Because John Osborne insults Amelia Sedley.
(d) Because John Osborne insults William Dobbin.
2. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
(a) He does not like the company of women.
(b) He loves all his friends.
(c) He cares only about himself.
(d) He is very selfless.
3. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
(b) George Osborne.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) William Dobbin's father.
4. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are singers.
(b) Her parents are very rich.
(c) Her parents are teachers.
(d) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
5. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
(a) Because he hates her husband.
(b) Because he is ugly and awkward.
(c) Because he loves Amelia Sedley.
(d) Because he is very poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William Dobbin called?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
3. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
4. Who is Miss Swartz?
5. Who is Miss Briggs?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)