|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That each one of them is happy .
(b) That everyone is selfless.
(c) That none of them are happy and content.
(d) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
2. Why is it that Becky Sharp does not like William Dobbin?
(a) Because he is very poor.
(b) Because he is ugly and awkward.
(c) Because he hates her husband.
(d) Because he loves Amelia Sedley.
3. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
4. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He sits down to so some thinking.
(b) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(c) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(d) He sits down and reads the Bible.
5. What is William Dobbin called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
2. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
3. Who is Horrocks?
4. Who is Miss Firkin?
5. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)