|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
(a) Because John Osborne insults George Osborne.
(b) Because John Osborne slaps William Dobbin.
(c) Because John Osborne insults Amelia Sedley.
(d) Because John Osborne insults William Dobbin.
2. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because she is beautiful.
(b) Because she is very wealthy.
(c) Because she is arrogant.
(d) Because all the men dote on her.
3. What is William Dobbin called?
4. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(b) Matilda Crawley's niece.
(c) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(d) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
5. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
(a) It is sold.
(b) It is being auctioned off.
(c) It burns down.
(d) It is guarded by the sheriff's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
2. Which character is introduced first at the beginning of chapter five?
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
4. What is true about George Osborne's personality from chapter 13?
5. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)