|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(b) That none of them are happy and content.
(c) That each one of them is happy .
(d) That everyone is selfless.
2. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They never see each other.
(c) They want to kill each other.
(d) They do not get along.
3. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are very genuine.
(b) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(c) They are selfless.
(d) They are selfish and superficial.
4. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
(a) He sits down to so some thinking.
(b) He writes a note for Geroge Osborne.
(c) He removes George Osborne's name from the family record
(d) He sits down and reads the Bible.
5. Who is Miss Swartz?
(a) A heiress.
(b) A singer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's background?
2. Whom does Matilda hate?
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
5. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)