|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very trustworthy.
(b) He is very generous.
(c) He cannot be trusted.
(d) He is very kind.
2. Who is Miss Briggs?
(a) Matilda Crawley's friend and servant.
(b) Matilda Crawley's aunt.
(c) Matilda Crawley's seamstress.
(d) Matilda Crawley's niece.
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
(a) Geroge Osborne.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Bute Crawley.
4. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) George Sedley.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Mrs. Sedley.
5. What does the narrator reveal about Amelia Sedley's feelings towards William Dobbin in the beginning of chapter 25?
(a) That she is madly in love with him too.
(b) That she is attracted to him.
(c) That she does not like him much.
(d) That she finds him very arrogant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
2. Who is Chopper?
3. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
4. What happens to Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's house after they return from London?
5. What is the vauxhall?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)