|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do all of Amelia Sedley's peers despise her?
(a) Because all the men dote on her.
(b) Because she is beautiful.
(c) Because she is arrogant.
(d) Because she is very wealthy.
2. Who leaves the Sedley home at the end of chapter six?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Mrs. Sedley.
(d) George Sedley.
3. Which character visits Becky Sharp's house, as seen in chapter 51?
(a) Mrs. O'Dowd.
(b) Lady Fitz-Willis.
(d) Lord Steyne.
4. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
(a) Lady Southdown.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Lady Jane.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
5. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are very genuine.
(b) They are selfish and superficial.
(c) They are selfless.
(d) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
2. Who is Macmurdo?
3. Which character runs off in the midst of all the chaos, as seen in chapter 55?
4. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
5. Whom is Amelia Sedley receiving pension and money from?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)