|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of George Osborne's character is revealed in chapter six?
(a) He is very generous.
(b) He cannot be trusted.
(c) He is very trustworthy.
(d) He is very kind.
2. Why is the trip to the vauxhall canceled?
(a) Because of an unexpected thunderstorm.
(b) Because of an unexpected arrival of a guest.
(c) Because Amelia Sedley falls ill.
(d) Because Becky Sharp falls ill.
3. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(b) That none of them are happy and content.
(c) That everyone is selfless.
(d) That each one of them is happy .
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley love?
(a) Geroge Osborne.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Bute Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
5. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Pitt Crawley, junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
2. What does John Osborne do when at the study room?
3. Why does William Dobbin get angry at John Osborne when Osborne is making a speech to William Dobbin?
4. Who is Horrocks?
5. Who is Matilda's Crawley's new companion?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)