|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To elope.
(b) To invest in a piece of land.
(c) To get married right away.
(d) To buy a home.
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her cousins.
3. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
(a) A Colonel.
(b) Mrs. O'Dowd.
(c) Mr. O'Dowd.
(d) William Dobbin.
4. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
(a) They are selfless.
(b) They are selfish and superficial.
(c) They are very very mature in their behaviour.
(d) They are very genuine.
5. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Sir Pitt Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
2. Whom does Matilda hate?
3. Who finally earns a place of honor in Paris?
4. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
5. Whom does Pitt junior want to invite for the funeral?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)