|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Miss Horrocks.
(c) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
2. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To get married right away.
(b) To elope.
(c) To buy a home.
(d) To invest in a piece of land.
3. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
(a) Lady Jane.
(b) Miss Briggs.
(c) Mrs. Bute.
(d) Miss Horrocks.
4. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
(a) Jolly and loud.
(d) Soft and gentle.
5. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
(a) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley both care for the child.
(b) Only Becky Sharp cares for the child.
(c) Rawdon Crawley does not want the child.
(d) Becky Sharp does not care but Rawdon Crawley is a devoted father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Swartz?
2. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
3. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
4. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
5. Who invites Amelia Sedley to a military party?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)