|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their thick accents.
(b) Their dressing style.
(c) Their behaviour.
(d) Their laughing style.
2. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
(a) Miss Briggs.
(b) Miss Horrocks.
(c) Mrs. Bute.
(d) Lady Jane.
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her brother.
4. Who is James?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. Crawlye's son.
(b) Mrs. Crawley's cousin.
(c) Mr. Crawley's nephew.
(d) Mrs. Crawley's nephew.
5. Who is Georgy?
(a) Mrs. and Mr. Bute's son.
(b) Rawdon Crawley and Beck Sharp's son.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. John Sedley's son.
(d) George Osborne and Amelia Sedley's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
2. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
3. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
4. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
5. Which character is promoted to a rank of a major?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)