|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
(a) Because her husband is getting bankrupt.
(b) Because she gets in touch with her humility.
(c) Because she has to leave Queens Crawley.
(d) Because she realizes that she never takes care of her son.
2. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their thick accents.
(b) Their dressing style.
(c) Their behaviour.
(d) Their laughing style.
3. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) John Sedley.
4. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
(a) Lady Southdown.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
5. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
(a) Only Becky Sharp cares for the child.
(b) Rawdon Crawley does not want the child.
(c) Becky Sharp does not care but Rawdon Crawley is a devoted father.
(d) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley both care for the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James?
2. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
3. Whom does Matilda hate?
4. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
5. Whom does Pitt junior want to invite for the funeral?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)