|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
(a) Becky Sharp does not care but Rawdon Crawley is a devoted father.
(b) Rawdon Crawley does not want the child.
(c) Only Becky Sharp cares for the child.
(d) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley both care for the child.
2. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Pitt junior.
3. Which character is promoted to a rank of a major?
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Joseph Seldey.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
4. Who is Horrocks?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A butler.
(c) A sentry.
(d) A cook.
5. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
(a) Because she remembers her old days.
(b) Because she meets Lady Jane for the first time.
(c) Because Rawdon Crawley and she reunite with Pitt junior and his wife.
(d) Because of the warm welcome given by Lady Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
2. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
3. Who is Georgy?
4. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
5. Who is Bute Crawley?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)