|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That everyone is selfless.
(b) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(c) That each one of them is happy .
(d) That none of them are happy and content.
2. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
(a) Lady Jane.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Lady Southdown.
3. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
(a) Becky Sharp does not care but Rawdon Crawley is a devoted father.
(b) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley both care for the child.
(c) Only Becky Sharp cares for the child.
(d) Rawdon Crawley does not want the child.
4. Whom does Pitt junior want to invite for the funeral?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Miss Briggs.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Becky Sharp.
5. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
(a) Amelia Sedley.
(b) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley.
(c) William Dobbin.
(d) Miss Horrocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
3. Who is Horrocks?
4. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
5. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)