|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) John Sedley.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
2. Which character is promoted to a rank of a major?
(a) Joseph Seldey.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
3. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
(a) One of Matilda Crawley's servants.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Lady Southdown.
(d) Lady Jane.
4. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To go hunting.
(b) To meet some women.
(c) To play a game.
(d) To the theater.
5. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their dressing style.
(b) Their behaviour.
(c) Their laughing style.
(d) Their thick accents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
3. Who is Georgy?
4. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)