|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To elope.
(b) To get married right away.
(c) To buy a home.
(d) To invest in a piece of land.
2. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
(a) Because she gets in touch with her humility.
(b) Because she has to leave Queens Crawley.
(c) Because she realizes that she never takes care of her son.
(d) Because her husband is getting bankrupt.
3. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
(a) Pitt junior.
(b) One of Matilda Crawley's servants.
(c) Lady Southdown.
(d) Lady Jane.
4. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
(a) Miss Briggs.
(b) Mrs. Bute.
(c) Miss Horrocks.
(d) Lady Jane.
5. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To go hunting.
(b) To play a game.
(c) To meet some women.
(d) To the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
2. Why does Becky Sharp cry when she reaches Queens Crawley?
3. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
4. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
5. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)