|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
(a) To elope.
(b) To get married right away.
(c) To invest in a piece of land.
(d) To buy a home.
2. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their dressing style.
(b) Their thick accents.
(c) Their behaviour.
(d) Their laughing style.
3. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) SIr Pitt's brother.
(b) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(c) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
4. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
(a) Because she has to leave Queens Crawley.
(b) Because she gets in touch with her humility.
(c) Because she realizes that she never takes care of her son.
(d) Because her husband is getting bankrupt.
5. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Rawdon Crawley.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Pitt junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
2. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
3. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
4. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
5. Which character is promoted to a rank of a major?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)