|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are teachers.
(b) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
(c) Her parents are singers.
(d) Her parents are very rich.
2. What do the readers come to know of Mrs. Bute's character in chapter 19?
(a) That she is very kind and genuine.
(b) That she is selfless in her devotion to Matilda Crawley.
(c) That she wants to nurse Matilda Crawley back to health.
(d) That she is cunning and manipulative.
3. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
(a) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Miss Horrocks.
(d) Amelia Sedley.
4. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
(a) Lady Crawley.
(b) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(c) Pitt Crawley, junior.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
5. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(b) SIr Pitt's brother.
(c) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(d) Sir Pitt's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
2. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
3. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
4. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
5. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)