|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their laughing style.
(b) Their dressing style.
(c) Their thick accents.
(d) Their behaviour.
2. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
(a) Miss Horrocks.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
3. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
(a) Lady Jane.
(b) Miss Briggs.
(c) Mrs. Bute.
(d) Miss Horrocks.
4. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(b) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(c) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(d) SIr Pitt's brother.
5. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
(a) Because she gets in touch with her humility.
(b) Because she realizes that she never takes care of her son.
(c) Because she has to leave Queens Crawley.
(d) Because her husband is getting bankrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
2. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
3. What is Becky Sharp's background?
4. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
5. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)