|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 40, whom does Pitt junior wish to invite to live with him ?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Amelia Sedley.
(c) Miss Horrocks.
(d) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley.
2. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her parents are very rich.
(b) Her parents are singers.
(c) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
(d) Her parents are teachers.
3. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
(a) That each one of them is happy .
(b) That none of them are happy and content.
(c) That everyone is very genuine in his/her own behaviour.
(d) That everyone is selfless.
4. Whom does Matilda hate?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Lady Crawley.
(d) Pitt junior.
5. Who is Georgy?
(a) George Osborne and Amelia Sedley's son.
(b) Mrs. and Mr. John Sedley's son.
(c) Mrs. and Mr. Bute's son.
(d) Rawdon Crawley and Beck Sharp's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
2. Who finally earns a place of honor in Paris?
3. Who is James?
4. Who is Amelia Sedley's escort in Belgium?
5. Who is Miss Swartz?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)