|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Swartz?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A heiress.
(d) A singer.
2. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Amelia Sedley.
(d) Lady Southdown.
3. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) John Sedley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
4. What is true in the relationship between Sir Pitt and his brother?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) They never see each other.
(d) They want to kill each other.
5. Whom does Becky Sharp kiss up to when she is at Queens Crawley?
(a) Lady Southdown.
(b) One of Matilda Crawley's servants.
(c) Pitt junior.
(d) Lady Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Horrocks?
2. Who is James?
3. Whom does Amelia Sedley celebrate her marriage with?
4. What is true about the Osborne sisters as seen in chapter 21?
5. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)