|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a couple is Major and Mrs. O'Dowd?
(b) Jolly and loud.
(d) Soft and gentle.
2. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) SIr Pitt's brother.
(b) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(c) Sir Pitt's cousin.
(d) Sir Pitt's nephew.
3. Who is Horrocks?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A butler.
(c) A cook.
(d) A sentry.
4. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
(a) Their thick accents.
(b) Their behaviour.
(c) Their dressing style.
(d) Their laughing style.
5. Whom is Miss Swartz trying to get married to?
(a) John Sedley.
(b) George Osborne.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
2. Which of the Crawley's is NOT befriended by Becky Sharp?
3. Who is Becky Sharp's companion?
4. At Matilda Crawley's house, who becomes the household matriarch?
5. By the end of chapter 20, what is the author portraying about all the characters in this novel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)