|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is George Osborne actually going when he lies to Amelia Sedley and tells her that he is going on business?
(a) To play a game.
(b) To go hunting.
(c) To meet some women.
(d) To the theater.
2. Who is James?
(a) Mr. Crawley's nephew.
(b) Mrs. Crawley's cousin.
(c) Mrs. Crawley's nephew.
(d) Mrs. and Mr. Crawlye's son.
3. What is true about Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley's role as parents as seen in chapter 36?
(a) Rawdon Crawley does not want the child.
(b) Becky Sharp does not care but Rawdon Crawley is a devoted father.
(c) Only Becky Sharp cares for the child.
(d) Becky Sharp and Rawdon Crawley both care for the child.
4. What is Becky Sharp's background?
(a) Her father is bankrupt and mother is a dancer.
(b) Her parents are singers.
(c) Her parents are teachers.
(d) Her parents are very rich.
5. Who is Bute Crawley?
(a) Sir Pitt's nephew.
(b) SIr Pitt's brother.
(c) Sir Pitt's uncle.
(d) Sir Pitt's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about the O'Dowds that people make fun of?
2. Who finally earns a place of honor in Paris?
3. Why is Becky Sharp feeling sad towards the end of chapter 41?
4. Which character is promoted to a rank of a major?
5. What does William Dobbin encourage Amelia Sedley and George Osborne to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)