|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52 | Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Bullock?
(a) Sir Pitt Crawley's associate.
(b) Mr. Sedley's associate.
(c) William Dobbin's associate.
(d) John Osborne's associate.
2. Who is the old man with Corporal Clink at the park?
(a) Mr. Osborne
(b) John Sedley.
(c) Sir Pitt Crawley.
(d) William Dobbin's father.
3. Which character is arrested, as seen at the end of chapter 52?
(a) Becky Sharp.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Lord Steyne.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
4. What do Amelia Sedley and George Osborne do in Brighton?
(a) They have come there for their honeymoon.
(b) They have come there to pick up someone.
(c) They have come there to meet someone.
(d) They have come their to buy a home.
5. Whom does Matilda Crawley leave her fortune for?
(a) Rawdon Crawley.
(b) William Dobbin.
(c) Pitt junior.
(d) Becky Sharp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
2. What is George Osborne doing when Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp are riding around the town?
3. What does Rawdon Crawley do to the marquis when he sees his wife and the marquis together?
4. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
5. Who is Mr. Raggles?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)