|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52 | Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rawdon Crawley do to the marquis when he sees his wife and the marquis together?
(a) He kills him.
(b) None of the above.
(c) He screams at him.
(d) He slaps the marquis.
2. Whom does Matilda Crawley leave her fortune for?
(a) William Dobbin.
(b) Pitt junior.
(c) Becky Sharp.
(d) Rawdon Crawley.
3. Which character is arrested, as seen at the end of chapter 52?
(a) Lord Steyne.
(b) Becky Sharp.
(c) Rawdon Crawley.
(d) Lady Jane.
4. Which character is quite smitten by William Dobbin's charms?
(a) One of George Osborne's girlfriends.
(b) One of George Osborne's cousins.
(c) One of George Osborne's aunts.
(d) One of George Osborne's sisters.
5. Who is Corporal Clink?
(a) William Dobbin's old war friend.
(b) Joseph Sedley's old war friend.
(c) Rawdon Crawley's old war friend.
(d) George Osborne's old war friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George Osborne doing when Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp are riding around the town?
2. Who is Mr. Bullock?
3. Who is the little boy with Corporal Clink at the park?
4. Who is the old man with Corporal Clink at the park?
5. What is true of Rawdon Crawley and Becky Sharp's relationship with each other?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)