Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
• Amelia Sedley, daughter of a wealthy merchant, and Becky Sharp are being picked up from Miss Pinkerton's academy.
• Amelia Sedley is very well liked while Becky Sharp is absolutely not.
• Miss Pinkerton arranges for Becky Sharp to be governess for Sir Pitt Crawley's family.
• Amelia Sedley and Becky Sharp are traveling to London to the Sedley home.
• Joseph Sedley is introduced in chapter three.
• Becky Sharp tries to woo Joseph Sedley.
• Joseph Sedley is a lonely character working in India.
Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
• Becky Sharp is busy wooing Joseph Sedley.
• Amelia Sedley, Becky Sharp, George Osborne and Joseph Sedley take a trip to Vauxhall gardens.
• George Osborne is Mr. Sedley's godson.
• Chapter four creates a sense that George Osborne has true feelings for Amelia Sedley.
• William Dobbin introduced in chapter five.
• William Dobbin is completely in love with Amelia Sedley.
• Willaim Dobbin is not a...
This section contains 2,017 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)