Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Using mental telepathy, what does the female give to Lestat?
2. What do the vampires call the process of making another vampire?
3. What property does Lestat own in New Orleans?
4. What is Nicki's condition that causes everyone to keep a close eye on him?
5. What is Lestat planning to do in San Francisco?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay of at least two typewritten, double spaced pages on The Vulnerability of Vampires. Discuss in your essay (1) the threat of humans who hunt down vampires, (2) the threat of other vampires, and (3) the threat of long exposure to the sun or being consumed by fire.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay of at least two typewritten, double spaced pages on Why I Would (or Would Not) Like to be a Vampire. Be specific in your answers, giving at least three main points supporting what you would or would not like about being an immortal creature of the night.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay of at least two typewritten, double spaced pages on New Orleans as an Ideal Setting for vampire mythology. Points in the essay should include (1) the European flavor of the city, (2) the reputation of the city for sinfulness during Mardi Gras, and (3) the mysterious nature of the countryside.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)