|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lestat go about trying to find Marius?
(a) By hiring a private investigator.
(b) By carving messages into stone.
(c) By putting ads in the newspapers.
(d) By calling his name over and over.
2. What does Lestat do when he returns from Paris to New Orleans?
(a) Sends out messages for Marius.
(b) Burns all his books.
(c) Starts to terrorize the city.
(d) Hides more and more away from mortals.
3. What is the message Marius gets about the Mother and Father?
(a) To stop trying to find them.
(b) To bury them deep in the desert.
(c) To come and drink their blood.
(d) To get them out of Egypt.
4. What does Lestat call the most forsaken outpost of the Savage Garden?
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
5. What sound arouses Lestat's attention while he is underground?
(a) A strange beating sound.
(b) Arabic music.
(c) Dogs digging in the earth.
(d) Someone playing Nicki's violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marius learn from drinking Akasha's blood?
2. Who comes to New Orleans to visit Lestat?
3. Seriously wounded, where does Lestat go to regain his strength?
4. What is Louis' concern about the concert?
5. How does Lestat taunt real vampires during the show?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Marius aided in the process of taking Those Who Must Be Kept out of Egypt?
2. What is so frightening to Lestat about Those Who Must Be Kept?
3. What nearly disastrous thing does Lestat do in New Orleans?
4. Where does Lestat go after leaving Marius and how does he like his new surroundings?
5. As the vampires threatening Lestat begin to burst into flames, how is the question of what caused that resolved?
6. What happens to Lestat after Marius saves him from being destroyed by Enkil?
7. How do the riots start at Lestat's San Francisco rock concert?
8. What special privilege is given Marius as he prepares to remove the ancient vampires?
9. How does the old vampire's prediction come true for Marius?
10. When does Marius receive the most information about what happened to the old vampire in the tree?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)