|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger in the tavern do to Marius?
(a) Knocks him unconscious.
(b) Gives him a road map.
(c) Makes him pay the bar tab.
(d) Invites him to his home.
2. How does Lestat sleep one night after terrorizing a mortal in his home?
(a) Under the house.
(b) Buried in the earth.
(c) In a mosque.
(d) In a mummy case.
3. When a riot breaks out, what appears to be happening to vampires who want to harm Lestat?
(a) They start killing as many mortals as possible.
(b) They grow stronger and nearly overtake Lestat.
(c) The appear to be exploding into flames.
(d) They change into bats and fly away.
4. What is happening in Paris while Lestat and Gabrielle are traveling?
(a) A renewed interest in the theater.
(b) The plague.
(c) A fire ravages the city.
(d) The beginnings of the French Revolution.
5. As Lestat prepares to go to the New World, where is Gabrielle planning to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claudia attempt to kill Lestat?
2. Where does he take Those Who Must Be Kept first?
3. Who does Marius encounter when he is forty years old?
4. What does Lestat dream about his family?
5. Who keeps Lestat informed about what is going on in France?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)