|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marius leaves his house, what restriction does he place on Lestat?
(a) He is not to go where the Mother and Father are kept.
(b) He is not to light the torches in the house.
(c) He is not to write down what he has learned.
(d) He is not to leave his private room.
2. Finally believing the story of the Mother and Father to be true, what does Marius do?
(a) Decides to write a history about them.
(b) Decides to try to kill them.
(c) Decides to see for himself if they are safe.
(d) Decides to get far away from Egypt.
3. How does Lestat sleep one night after terrorizing a mortal in his home?
(a) Buried in the earth.
(b) Under the house.
(c) In a mummy case.
(d) In a mosque.
4. Who comes to New Orleans to visit Lestat?
5. Where is Lestat's father who is begging him to come to him?
(a) In Georgia.
(b) In New York.
(c) In New Orleans.
(d) In Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with Enkil?
2. What does Lestat finally realize about what has happened in San Francisco?
3. Why is Lestat feeling strong after being pulled from the earth?
4. What is Marius main goal about Those Who Must Be Kept?
5. How did Marius find Lestat?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)