|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the first vampire created?
(a) When the King attempted to exorcise a demon.
(b) When an alien being came to Egypt.
(c) When the King and Queen were embalmed.
(d) When the Queen was bitten by a bat.
2. How does Lestat sleep one night after terrorizing a mortal in his home?
(a) Under the house.
(b) Buried in the earth.
(c) In a mummy case.
(d) In a mosque.
3. What are the images in Lestat's next warning?
(a) Fire and brinstone.
(b) Mountains and valleys.
(c) Snow and ice.
(d) Wind and rain.
4. What does Lestat do when he returns from Paris to New Orleans?
(a) Starts to terrorize the city.
(b) Sends out messages for Marius.
(c) Burns all his books.
(d) Hides more and more away from mortals.
5. What does Mael say will happen to Marius?
(a) He will make history.
(b) He will become a Druid.
(c) He will be sacrificed.
(d) He will become immortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Samhain?
2. Who chooses Marius to be the new god?
3. Why does Marius want to get Those Who Must Be Kept away from the Elder who has watched them for centuries?
4. What does Marius learn from drinking Akasha's blood?
5. Who keeps Lestat informed about what is going on in France?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Armand pays Lestat a visit, what does Lestat decide to do in 1929?
2. When does Marius receive the most information about what happened to the old vampire in the tree?
3. How does the old vampire's prediction come true for Marius?
4. Predictably, after being warned by Marius not to return to the chapel where the Mother and Father are kept, what does Lestat do?
5. How does Gabrielle behave from the very beginning of the journey she goes on with Lestat?
6. Why does Marius receive no information about the calamity that befell the old god of the Druids?
7. How does Marius at first react to the story of the creation of the vampires?
8. what are the two major topics of interest to Lestat as he reads mail from Paris?
9. What is the symbolic meaning of the loud booming sound of the heart of Marius?
10. Where does Lestat go after leaving Marius and how does he like his new surroundings?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)