|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lestat when he awakens?
(a) In Marius' house.
(b) In Transylvania.
(c) In a sarcophagus.
(d) On Marius' boat.
2. What is Lestat planning to do in San Francisco?
(a) Build a new house.
(b) Look for Louis.
(c) Perform a rock concert.
(d) Write his memoirs.
3. How was the first vampire created?
(a) When the Queen was bitten by a bat.
(b) When the King attempted to exorcise a demon.
(c) When an alien being came to Egypt.
(d) When the King and Queen were embalmed.
4. What is happening in Paris while Lestat and Gabrielle are traveling?
(a) A renewed interest in the theater.
(b) The beginnings of the French Revolution.
(c) A fire ravages the city.
(d) The plague.
5. Under what condition does Gabrielle make Lestat promise he will find her?
(a) If he finds his father in the New World.
(b) If he locates Marius.
(c) If he ever decides to put an end to his existence.
(d) If he ever decides to return to the family home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What property does Lestat own in New Orleans?
2. When a riot breaks out, what appears to be happening to vampires who want to harm Lestat?
3. After examining the house, what does Lestat do?
4. At what point does Marius begin to understand?
5. What does Lestat do when he returns from Paris to New Orleans?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)