|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lestat have to leave Marius house hurriedly?
(a) Lestat is too strong after drinking Akasha's blood.
(b) Marius banishes him for breaking the rules.
(c) With Enkil riled up, it is not safe for Lestat.
(d) Akasha is enjoying the fight over her.
2. Where is Lestat when he awakens?
(a) In Transylvania.
(b) In a sarcophagus.
(c) On Marius' boat.
(d) In Marius' house.
3. Why does Marius want to get Those Who Must Be Kept away from the Elder who has watched them for centuries?
(a) He wants to take them where Marius cannot see them.
(b) He wants to drink their blood and become a god.
(c) He wants to destroy them and all vampires.
(d) He wants to sell them to a museum.
4. What has Lestat been doing to upset the vampires?
(a) Killing too many people close to home.
(b) Breaking all the rules and telling vampire secrets.
(c) Making himself into a big mystery.
(d) Becoming more wealthy than before.
5. What is the one thing Marius is pleased about Lestat's breaking his rule?
(a) That it will be easier now to move Those Who Must Be Kept.
(b) That Lestat will now fear Those Who Must Be Kept.
(c) That he has an excuse to get rid of Lestat.
(d) That he provoked activity from Those Who Must Be Kept.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally believing the story of the Mother and Father to be true, what does Marius do?
2. After drinking the blood from the burnt vampire, what does Marius feed on?
3. Under what condition does Gabrielle make Lestat promise he will find her?
4. Why does Lestat stay under the earth after hearing the beating sound?
5. How does Marius remove Those Who Must Be Kept?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)