|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lestat call the most forsaken outpost of the Savage Garden?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
2. Who does Marius encounter when he is forty years old?
(a) A Roman.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A Keltoi.
(d) A prince.
3. How does Lestat go about trying to find Marius?
(a) By hiring a private investigator.
(b) By putting ads in the newspapers.
(c) By carving messages into stone.
(d) By calling his name over and over.
4. What property does Lestat own in New Orleans?
(a) Several vampire bars.
(b) Many homes.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A mausoleum.
5. What has Lestat been doing to upset the vampires?
(a) Breaking all the rules and telling vampire secrets.
(b) Becoming more wealthy than before.
(c) Making himself into a big mystery.
(d) Killing too many people close to home.
Short Answer Questions
1. After examining the house, what does Lestat do?
2. Where does Lestat explore after changing his clothes?
3. Where does Marius take Lestat?
4. What is the message Marius gets about the Mother and Father?
5. Who keeps Lestat informed about what is going on in France?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marius let Lestat know that he has nothing to fear while he is a guest in his house?
2. What admission does Marius make to Lestat?
3. When does Marius receive the most information about what happened to the old vampire in the tree?
4. Predictably, after being warned by Marius not to return to the chapel where the Mother and Father are kept, what does Lestat do?
5. Why does Marius receive no information about the calamity that befell the old god of the Druids?
6. What special privilege is given Marius as he prepares to remove the ancient vampires?
7. Why does Gabrielle stick around after Lestat receives the Stradivarius in Cairo?
8. How do the riots start at Lestat's San Francisco rock concert?
9. After Armand pays Lestat a visit, what does Lestat decide to do in 1929?
10. How is Marius aided in the process of taking Those Who Must Be Kept out of Egypt?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)